As cool and chilled as the cervezas served to the cabanas on its private beach, seven-room stay Casa de las Olas rocks a pared-back local look with just a hint of colour and mod-rustic interiors. It’s a hop in a hammock, dine under a palm tree, paddle in the surf kind of joint. And, it’s impressively eco-conscious.
You’ll stay alongside other seasoned gourmands – the hotel exclusively takes bookings for the retreat from 17–24 May – to swap tasting notes with.
- Stay in retro-cool hotel Casa de los Olas, with a private beach on your sand-dusted doorstep
- Cooking classes at locally renowned restaurants
- Exploring the subterranean world of a nearby cenote
- A boat ride through the Sian Ka'an Biosphere, with a native ornithologist
- Sampling the best of Tulum's gastronomy