Location: Remote - EU/UK working hours
Reporting to: Director of Knowledge Management
Requirements: Right to work in the United Kingdom (please note we cannot provide sponsorship)
About the role
In less than two decades Mr & Mrs Smith has grown from a cult guidebook to the travel club for hotel lovers with more than 1.9 million members and a hand-picked collection of more than 1,700 hotels. The role of Salesforce Administrator is key to the next phase of Mr & Mrs Smith’s growth as we continue to curate the world’s most desirable hotel collection. The ideal candidate will be passionate about all things systems, particularly Salesforce, have an appreciation of the luxury lifestyle sector and what inspires the modern traveller.
In short, you will be responsible for the maintenance of our Salesforce Org, as part of the Knowledge Management team, handling and prioritising multiple requests from all departments and for all levels of the business. You will be confident and passionate about Salesforce, and continuously look for innovative ways to gain operational efficiencies in line with the business strategy.
• Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on operational efficiency
• Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Flow, assignment rules, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards and reports
• Managing and maintaining Service Cloud features including Voice and Omni, specifically with our phone provider Natterbox
• Salesforce Experience Site management
• Management of Salesforce integrated applications and third party suppliers
• Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed and working with our in house data team to surface data in data visualisation tool, Looker
• Responsible for proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer
• Identify unused or underutilised platform features in Salesforce, assess their relevance to the business and present your recommendations to the relevant stakeholders
• Own the communication of any platform changes to end users and stakeholders
• Identify stakeholders across departments for each project, creating a squad for the initiative if necessary
• Using Agile principles and tools, you will ensure the project is organised and actions clearly defined per department or person and communicate with the key stakeholders at regular intervals as necessary, using our project management software Asana
• Understanding the objective of the projects and making sure they are aligned with the business goals
• Understanding the roles of each department within the business in order to drive the projects in the right direction
• Assist the Fraud team in monitoring and identifying fraudulent activity, specifically regarding payments on hotel bookings
Skills / Experience
• At least 2 years experience in project or knowledge management, with a focus on systems and their technical requirements
• At least 1-2 years experience with Salesforce, particularly flows and automations - an admin certification is not required but is a bonus
• Experience working with Asana, Slack, Zapier (or similar) is preferred
• Experience with Google Docs/Microsoft Office essential
• Excellent and efficient translator of user needs and system capabilities in a fast-paced and demanding environment
• Time management skills are key - the ability to effectively do this within a squad so people understand what is expected of them and what they can expect from you in return
• You need to be the kind of person who likes to get to the bottom of an issue and takes pride in being able to solve it
• Data-driven, digital enthusiast who enjoys digging into numbers
• Has an understanding of the luxury market and audiences
• Enjoys working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
• Ability to prioritise, work flexibly, with a problem-solving attitude
• Excellent communication, organisational and project management skills
• A natural collaborator: ability and willingness to work between teams, functions and geographies
About our team
The Mr & Mrs Smith Knowledge Management team is responsible for both internal system innovation and people operations, with an overall view to create operational efficiencies and provide support to the entire organisation.
We are always looking for new ways to engage teams and ensure we are working smarter, not harder, and utilising the tools we have to their maximum advantage. We encourage constant learning and development within the team and are always sharing new ideas with each other and the wider business.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team that works with all departments, gain insights into each stream’s unique way of working and provide solutions and best practices that help the business achieve its strategic goals.