Why book with us
Booking with Mr & Mrs Smith isn't just about finding a great boutique hotel for your vacation – there are a host of other perks and benefits…
- The best rates going* If you find one of our hotels cheaper anywhere else, we’ll match the price** and give you a $75 voucher too. Just call us on 1 800 464 2040 or tell us online now.
- Free membership to our BlackSmith travel club.
- Money back with every booking We give you 1% of every hotel reservation back in your loyalty account, to spend on future stays.
- Free extras when you check in at any hotel booked with us, such as champagne, picnic lunches, ticket to attractions and more.
- Exclusive offers Year-round hotel discounts of up to 50% – only available to Smith members.
- A 24-hour Travel Team of in-house experts to help you find your perfect stay – with no booking fees, whether you book online or by phone – and if you need any help afterwards, the team is just a phone call away.
- Every hotel is handpicked by the Smith team – no one can buy their way into our collection. All hotels are visited personally, reviewed anonymously and regularly reassessed, so we know they really are the best boutique hotels in the world.
- Rest assured: when you book with Smith, nothing is left to chance.
Let us know
*Unless we specify otherwise, all rates given on the Smith site are the best available at the hotel for your dates, inclusive of tax, and any currency conversions are based on live exchange rates from xe.com. We don’t add any booking fees, and if for any reason there are extra charges for certain hotel services, we aim to make these as clear as possible.
**As long as that rate is available to book for exactly the same stay (same hotel, same dates, same number of guests, same room type and same things included) and as long as you notify us within 24 hours of booking with Smith, we’ll match it. If you haven’t made your booking yet, we’ll hold the room for you while we get it resolved. We can’t match rates displayed in limited-time flash sales or ‘mystery’ offers (where the name of the hotel isn’t given when booking), or hotel prices given as part of a package or tour.