Style Fresh Miami minimalism
Setting Sand and the City
This South Beach boutique hotel with a sense of fun attracts hip, easygoing guests looking for a chic weekend retreat or stylish city getaway. With its fresh decorative mix of minimalist white spaces and bold red statement pieces, the Townhouse offers a clean-lined backdrop for stretched-out lounging, snacking on sushi and sipping cool cocktails.
Need to know
- Rooms 68; two penthouses.
Double rooms from $155.00, excluding tax at 13 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency ($155) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include Continental breakfast, and may increase when there are major events on (such as the Miami Music Festival or Superbowl).
- Facilities WiFi, flat-screen TV, VCR, mini fridges. Workout stations on every floor. Shop selling essentials and gifts.
- Poolside There's no pool, but you can sunbathe on the decked rooftop or walk the 50 metres to the beach.
- Children This hotel is better suited to couples - leave the children at home!
- Also If three ain't a crowd, the rooms have large couches that an extra guest may sleep on free of charge.
Food and drink at Townhouse
- Hotel restaurant Bond St is the South Beach outpost of the famous New York sushi restaurant; the Chilean seabass skewers and spicy tuna rolls are specialities.
- Dress code South Beach sophistication.
- Top table On the waterbeds on the roof.
- Last orders The restaurant closes at midnight Sunday–Wednesday; 1am Thursday–Saturday; the Rooftop closes at 2am.
- Room service The restaurant has a take-out service for hotel guests.
- Hotel bar Bond St takes on a bar feel later in the evening; try the sake Bloody Marys. Head to the recently renovated (and super stylish) Rooftop Lounge for cocktails at sunset and hard-to-beat views of Miami's skyline. Red beach umbrellas channel a sexy South Beach vibe and sleek white outdoor furniture makes for sophisticated lounging.
Townhouse 150 20th Street, Miami Beach, Florida 33139
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Townhouse
Complimentary drinks vouchers to use when you like
Offers at Townhouse
In the know
Our favourite rooms
Rooms aren't very large but they are great value. Superior rooms are a little more expensive, as they have an extra window. Both penthouses have a private terrace; the one with an Atlantic view has a roll-top bath; the one with a city view has a Jacuzzi.
The hotel has often been used as a location for filming and photo shoots.
From the Guestbook…
Townhouse was the perfect stay for two days in Miami. The simple understated rooms were spacious and light. Minimal fittings and extras, but perfect for our minibreak. One-minute w...more