Style Tasteful take on a private pensión
Setting Quiet Old Town backstreet
Located in the orange blossom-filled old quarter of this golden mile of the Costa del Sol, the Town House hotel cocoons you in a timeless, airy space. This intimate pensión feels like a private home: one impeccably decorated with antiques and modern pieces.
Need to know
- Rooms Nine.
Double rooms from $146.56 (€114), excluding tax at 10 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€114) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include buffet breakfast. Cheaper rates are available for single travellers - book through the Smith Travel team.
- Facilities Roof terrace.
- Check-out Midday, but flexible.
- Children Welcome.
Food and drink at Town House
- Hotel restaurant There is no restaurant.
- Dress code Lazy and low-key.
- Last orders Bar open all day until around midnight.
- Room service Drinks only.
Town House C/ Alderete 7, Plaza Manuel Cantos (ex Plaza Tetuán), Marbella, Spain, 29601
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Town House
A bottle of cava in your room
In the know
Our favourite rooms
9 has a large balcony; 4 and 8 have good-sized bathrooms.