Style Global grandeur
Setting Hunter Valley vineyards
With museum-rivalling multicultural credentials, Tower Lodge is a modern manor sprinkled with curios and antiques, and surrounded by rambling winelands and groomed green golf courses. Globe-trotting grandeur comes courtesy of 300-year-old beds, marble-topped tables and Romanesque touches such as the Tuscan-villa-tribute courtyard and an emperor-worthy spa.
Need to know
- Rooms 12, including two suites.
Double rooms from $570.46 (AU$591), excluding tax at 10 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (AU$591) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include breakfast and activities. There's an AU$50 surcharge for using the fireplace in winter.
- Facilities The hotel has a library, board games, an 18-hole putting green and a gym. All rooms have a CD/DVD, Internet access and kingsize beds, with goosedown duvets in winter and mohair blankets in summer.
- Poolside There's a heated outdoor pool and a sauna.
- Check-out 11am, but this can be flexible.
- Children This is an adults' retreat – leave the kids and teens at home.
- Also Smoking is fine outside. Pets and outside guests aren't permitted. Two-night minimum stay at weekends.
Food and drink at Tower Lodge
- Hotel restaurant Robert’s Restaurant serves elegant cuisine with French and northern Italian influences; Blaxland’s Grill is less formal, with a focus on steak and seafood.
- Dress code Dress up for Robert’s.
- Top table Get a spot outside if you can.
- Last orders Lunch, 2pm; dinner, 8.30pm.
- Room service Snack menu available 24 hours.
- Hotel bar There's a 24-hour honesty bar.
Tower Lodge Halls Road, Hunter Valley, NSW 2320
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Tower Lodge
A bottle of Tower Estate wine on arrival
In the know
Our favourite rooms
The Chairman’s Suite is a detached building with its own tower and viewing platform. It also has a 300-year-old, hand-carved Rajasthani bed and a marble bathroom with a deep, elevated spa bath. The Oriental Room is a suite with a romantic wooden bathtub on the private verandah.
A panorama-catching wide-angle lens for your camera.