Style Kruger and krug
Setting Special reserve
SAFARI COLLECTION Located on the private Manyeleti Reserve concession, within the Greater Kruger National Park, Tintswalo is surrounded by pristine wilderness. The beautiful main lodge overlooks a waterhole frequented by a large herd of elephant and other big game, while the suites offer luxury and privacy.
Need to know
- Rooms Seven suites and a manor house with four bedrooms.
Double rooms from $1104.03 (ZAR11,053), excluding tax at 14 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (ZAR11,053) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include all meals, most drinks and an introductory spa treatment, as well as all safari activities.
- Facilities All suites have indoor/outdoor showers, roll-top baths, air-con and complimentary drinks.
- Poolside Each suite has a private plunge pool and sun deck.
- Check-out Midday, but flexible based on arriving guests.
- Children Permitted when staying in the manor house or four-bed presidential suite. There is a separate children's programme available. Under-12s are allowed on game drives at the discretion of the guide but under-16s are not permitted on game walks.
- Also The Elan Vital spa offers a wide range of massage and beauty treatments. Stargazing with an astronomer and culture events with the Shangaan tribe can also be arranged.
Food and drink at Tintswalo
- Hotel restaurant African dishes are served in sophisticated dining areas around the lodge, including the romantic cellar and in the bush under the night sky. Meals at the manor house are served on the patio or in an open-air boma.
- Dress code Carefree and casual.
- Top table Under an African starscape.
- Last orders Flexible, but consider the early-morning starts.
- Hotel bar All local wines and beers are included in the room price.
Tintswalo 5 Lynx Road , Treesbank, Kruger National Park, 1686
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Tintswalo
A 15-minute back or neck massage and a private dinner in the wine cellar
In the know
Our favourite rooms
The four-bedroom manor house or two-bedroom presidential suite are idea for families or groups of friends. The Baker suite and the Speke suite both have beautiful four-poster beds.
Malaria pills are advised. Also, bring a warm jacket for cold morning starts.