The Standard Miami
Style Spa attraction
Setting Belle Isle Miami
In Miami – a city that moves to the fast pulse of Latin America yet still has that laid-back mañana attitude – André Balazs’ ultra-cool boutique hotel is the perfect bolt-hole. Invigorating and relaxing, but without the brash bling of SoBe, The Standard Miami is anything but. This star spa destination is a hip urban oasis in the art deco style – as beautiful as the beautiful people who come here, but with none of the attitude.
Need to know
- Rooms 105.
Double rooms from $199.00, excluding tax at 13 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional room tax of $19.99 per room per night on check-out.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency ($199) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include access to indoor and outdoor baths, spa and fitness centre, but exclude breakfast.
- Facilities WiFi, flatscreen TV, CD player and DVD library. Wet and Full Spread rooms have roll-top baths and all except Missionary and Dry rooms have their own terrace. There are custom-blended Kiss My Face toiletries, and in-room spa treatments are available.
- Poolside Take a plunge in the infinity pool, which has an underwater sound system.
- Check-out Midday, but flexible; ring the front desk to check availability.
- Children Guests must be at least 17 years old. An extra bed costs US$50.
- Also The outstanding spa includes a hammam, classic cedar sauna and steam room, and offers a range of treatments and therapies. There are also yoga lawns and a gym. Pets under 25lbs are welcome (US$150 non-refundable deposit). Smoking rooms are available.
Food and drink at The Standard Miami
- Hotel restaurant The Lido Restaurant and the Bayside Grill both have sleek Nordic styling with blonde woods and clean lines. The emphasis is on healthy, fresh and organically produced Mediterranean dishes.
- Dress code Guests are encouraged to relax in their fluffy white bathrobes.
- Top table On the dockside overlooking Biscayne Bay.
- Last orders Midnight for food and drinks.
- Room service 24 hours.
- Hotel bar The bar has excellent DJ sets and live music. The dockside bar is great for sundowners.
The Standard Miami 40 Island Avenue, Miami, Florida 33139
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at The Standard Miami
Two passes to the Standard Spa's Mud Lounge
Offers at The Standard Miami
In the know
Our favourite rooms
The Wet rooms have the benefit of a private terrace with a roll-top bath, some with views of the bay. The 555-square-foot Full Spread loft suite has vast windows, for plenty of natural light and wonderful panoramic views.
Your sexiest swimwear.
The use of mobile phones is (thankfully) strongly discouraged.
From the Guestbook…
Classy hotel with a classy clientele. The bathtubs outside your room are not quite as private as you’d think, but still a nice quirky touch. Service is fantastic and the spa ...more