Style Playful den for modern lovers
The Gray hotel looks glossy, with a solid, mirrored rectangle as an awning. On our left as we enter is a small cocktail lounge, boudoirish, with velvet banquettes; the reception area is replete with a giant fuchsia-upholstered swing. The Gray is precisely central, with the Duomo at the end of the street, La Scala and the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele round the corner.
Need to know
- Rooms 21 individually designed rooms, two with private gyms.
Double rooms from $361.89 (€280), excluding tax at 10 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional local city tax of €5.00 per person on check-out.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€280) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates exclude breakfast.
- Facilities High-speed Internet connection, hydro shower and/or hydro tub, valet parking. A personal shopper can be arranged.
- Check-out Midday.
- Children A babysitter can be provided with 24 hours notice. Beds are available for small children at no extra cost.
Food and drink at The Gray
- Hotel restaurant The international clientele favours the cosy Le Noir for its Italian food and fantastic fish.
- Dress code Informal but A-list.
- Top table Choose a round table for two.
- Last orders Food, 10.30pm; drinks 1am.
- Room service The restaurant à la carte menu is available 12.30–2.30pm and 7am–10.30pm; otherwise, snacks such as smoked salmon and insalata caprese are available until 1am.
- Hotel bar Il Bar, the jewel-like cocktail lounge in a corner of the ground floor, is open until 01h.
The Gray 6 Via San Raffaele, Milan, 20121
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at The Gray
A luxury fruit and chocolate basket in your room
In the know
Our favourite rooms
101, 201 and 301 have kingsize beds, round hydro tubs, and views of the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele.
Pack your most fashionista outfits; huge, extra-dark sunglasses.
From the Guestbook…
An amazing weekend. Arriving at the hotel we took a stroll into the galleria where we brought the perfect summer hat at Borsalino followed by a spot of people-watching with coffee ...more