Style Individually designed
Setting Secluded Sandton
In the leafy Johannesburg suburb or Sandton, is a secluded and stylish retreat within easy reach of the city centre. Ten Bompas has ten rooms individually decorated by different designers and providing a separate lounge area and luxurious steam bath. The hotel's Sides restaurant is popular with outside guests and serves expertly prepared cuisine out on the terrace.
Need to know
- Rooms 10 suites.
Double rooms from $297.72 (ZAR2,851), excluding tax at 14 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (ZAR2,851) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include breakfast and minibar.
- Facilities TV, CD player, Internet. Suites have lounges, fireplaces, steambaths and complimentary minibar.
- Poolside In the central courtyard.
- Check-out Midday, but flexible subject to availability.
- Children Welcome. There is no charge for an extra bed.
- Also Transfers from Johannesburg airport cost R300.
Food and drink at Ten Bompas
Onbly breakfast is served every day, but lunches and dinners may be available if you ask ahead. The hotel also has an extensive wine cellar.
- Dress code Understated style.
- Top table On the terrace outside the wine cellar, or in the garden next to the pool.
- Last orders 10.30pm for the restaurant, midnight for the bar.
- Room service 7.30am–10.30pm.
The bar is in the main reception area.
Ten Bompas 10 Bompas Road, Dunkeld West, Johannesburg, Gauteng, 2146
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Ten Bompas
A complimentary bottle of MIX wine
Current offers at Ten Bompas
Offers at Ten Bompas
In the know
Our favourite rooms
Each of the ten rooms was styled by a different interior designer. Suite 5 by Andre Croucamp and Ian Gandini is our favourite. Suite 3 by Joan Young uses a warm and earthy African colour palette.
Johannesburg evenings can be chilly; pack some layers.