Soho Beach House
Style SoBe goes Soho
Setting Mellow Mid-Beach
Soho Beach House hotel’s bright white 16-storey building lords it over its Miami Beach surroundings, with a Cowshed Spa, an A-list restaurant, retro quirks and a rooftop pool.
Need to know
- Rooms 50, including six suites.
Double rooms from $285.00, excluding tax at 13 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency ($285) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates exclude breakfast.
- Facilities Cowshed Spa, gardens, gym, library, selection of DVDs and CDs, photo booth, screening snug and free WiFi throughout. In rooms: flatscreen TV, DVD player, iPod dock, minibar and Cowshed products.
- Poolside The pool in the gardens is graced with sun-loungers and waiter service; there’s also a plunge pool on the rooftop, flanked by fans and overlooking the Atlantic.
- Check-out Midday, but flexible, subject to availability and a charge (free up to 1pm: 25 per cent of the room rate between 1pm and 3pm; 50 per cent of the room rate from 3pm until 6pm; 100 per cent of the room rate after 6pm. Earliest check-in, 3pm.
- Children Little Smiths are welcome. Cots and extra beds can be added to rooms free and babysitting is available with a local nanny (request this in advance). Bear in mind that some areas are child-free.
- Also Smokers can light up in the alfresco smoking areas and out on the terraces.
Food and drink at Soho Beach House
Cecconi’s in Mayfair has built up a loyal London following, so it was canny of Soho Beach House to host Miami’s outpost. Set in the gardens, the restaurant’s design blends the bohemian and the glamorous: elegant sea-blue chairs and chunky wooden tables positioned under the shade of trees threaded with fairy lights. Expect a Mediterranean bent: goat’s cheese and black truffle pizza, lobster spaghetti, and Kobe beef tartare with truffle and pecorino. If you’re seeking something lighter, nibble on cicchetti (Italian small plates) in the hotel’s Cuban-style Club Bar.
- Dress code Cool and casual: vintage shirt or frock, Ray-Bans, flats and a nonchalant air.
- Top table Nab one of the huge chesterfields in the garden. The restaurant serves non-guests too, so it’s worth booking your seats.
- Last orders Cecconi’s serves food from 8am until midnight, Monday–Wednesday; 7am until 1am, Thursday–Saturday. Breakfast service stops at 11.30am; lunch is 11.30am–5pm; dinner is 5pm until midnight. For night owls, there’s a midnight menu, served from 11pm–1am.
- Room service The 24-hour room service includes items from the restaurant menu and a selection of light snacks.
Three: the Club Bar is inspired by Forties Havana; Tiki Bar is located between the beach and the pool area; the adults-only bar on the eighth-floor is opposite the plunge pool, with dazzling Atlantic views.
Soho Beach House 4385 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, Florida, Miami, Florida 33140
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Soho Beach House
A selection of Cowshed products
Current offers at Soho Beach House
In the know
Our favourite rooms
We love Room 35 (a Beachside 3) for its bath tub overlooking the gardens and the sea. The huge bed is big enough for three (should you be so inclined), and the sitting area with its gorgeous tile work and beach views provides further eye candy.
Don’t weigh down your case with shampoo and bath bubbles –rooms are stocked with full-size Cowshed products. The hotel describes its philosophy as ‘flip-flop glamour’, so bring a pair, along with box-fresh bikinis and beach shorts.
Indulge in a Cowshed salt scrub and massage at the spa or opt for one of the packages: the cheekily monikered Lazy Cow includes a body wrap, back massage and facial.
From the Guestbook…
We got a triple upgrade (thank you Mr & Mrs Smith!), so had the whole of the tenth floor; with a huge bedroom, dressing room, dining room, bathroom and a minibar – inside...more