Six Senses Yao Noi
Style Rustic-chic castaway
Setting Yao Noi island hillside
Six Senses Yao Noi boutique hotel can’t help but appeal to your inner child. Staying in one of the island resort’s private pool villas feels like residing in a plush tree house. Perched on a cliffside, with jaw-dropping views over Phang Nga Bay's fantastical limestone pinnacles, they're built using local teak, topped with a palm-leaf roof, decked out in stylish bright linens and simple mango-wood accessories. This is a rustic, cosy escape in one of the world’s most beautiful locations. Soul soothing guaranteed.
Need to know
- Rooms 56 villas, including four suites and two residences.
Double rooms from $414.28 (THB12,358), excluding tax at 21.38 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (THB12,358) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include buffet breakfast.
- Facilities Free broadband throughout, DVD/music library, spa, gym, yoga platform, complimentary bike hire. In rooms: flatscreen satellite TV, Bose stereo, CD player, preloaded iPod and dock, Six Senses toiletries, minibar, wine fridge, pool, meditation sala.
- Poolside Drink in those views of the craggy limestone islands jutting from the ocean as you lie beside the placid infinity pool. Dip in and you really will feel as though you’re about to swim right off the edge.
- Check-out Midday, but flexible (up to two hours extra is free; after that it costs 50 per cent of the room rate). Check-in, 2pm.
- Children Children are welcome, and there are plenty of activities to keep them occupied. Baby cots and beds for under 12s are provided for free, and babysitting can be arranged with hotel staff from THB412 a child an hour. More...
- Also The Six Senses Spa resembles a traditional long house and offers a holistic menu of Thai-influenced treatments. If you want to sleep like a baby, have a Deep Dream Massage; if you want a moonlight massage, opt for the Full Moon treatment.
Food and drink at Six Senses Yao Noi
The split-level Dining Room is surrounded by natural vegetation with a waterfall at its centre. Romantic and sophisticated, it has an open kitchen where chef Anthony Reynolds and his team cook modern Italian food using seasonal ingredients, including salads and vegetables picked from the nearby garden, with a Chef's Table upstairs. Adjacent dining pavilions, nestled in mangroves and palms, are perfect for hiding away. Like all Six Senses properties, there’s an impressive wine list. Relaxed and rustic, the beachside Living Room and Terrace whips up global cuisine by day and Thai food at night. It’s also where the tempting breakfast buffet is served. For exclusive dining, head to the Hilltop Reserve, which offers light lunches and Thai dinners with wow-worthy bay views.
- Dress code Simple but sleek beach chic.
- Top table The ultimate in romantic gestures is organising a champagne breakfast on your terrace, served by your butler.
- Last orders 10pm for dinner; 12.30am or later at the bar.
- Room service A selection of Thai, Japanese and western dishes are available 6.30am–12pm; later nighttime snacks can be pre-ordered.
With its mellow ambience and sunken seating and day-beds surrounded by water features, the Den, which occupies two floors of the Main House, is a cosy, sexy spot for backgammon as you sip a signature mojito.
Also worth knowing
- Weddings This property is suitable for weddings. More...
Six Senses Yao Noi 56 Moo 5, Tambol Koh Yao Noi, Amphur Koh Yao, Phang-Nga, 82160
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Six Senses Yao Noi
A 30-minute foot massage or body scrub for two people
Current offers at Six Senses Yao Noi
Offers at Six Senses Yao Noi
In the know
Our favourite rooms
It’s hard to choose just one villa, as they’re all rather special. We love the aptly named Ocean Panorama Pool Villas, though, which boast breathtaking views of Phang Nga Bay from the bedroom, bathroom and infinity pool, and also star outdoor dining, an alfresco shower and double spa pavilion for pampering massages.
A wafty chiffon kaftan for her, a trés masculine sarong for him, and a collection of designer swimwear for both. Lying by the pool, stretching out on the beach and exploring the underwater world are high on all guests’ agendas on Koh Yao Noi.
Every villa receives special attention from a 24-hour personal butler. Need tea and toast at 3am after a long flight? Fancy putting down the book and playing a board game instead? Your wish is their command.