Style Modernist naturalist
Setting Clifftop Kruger
Set on a clifftop overlooking the N'wanetsi river, the Singita Lebombo offers comfort and luxury in the midst of the African wilderness. Each of the 15 rooms has a panoramic game-viewing deck, indoor and outdoor shower, air-con and open fireplaces. Room rates include all meals and drinks and a host of unforgettable game drives and walking safaris.
Need to know
- Rooms 15.
Double rooms from $2276.45 (ZAR21,491), excluding tax at 14 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (ZAR21,491) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include all meals and drinks, two game drives a day, walking safaris and transfers to the airstrip.
- Facilities The cliffside loft-style rooms have air-con, fireplaces, a game-viewing deck, outdoor and indoor showers and complimentary minibar. Suites have iPod docks.
- Poolside The pool is next to the restaurant and bar and overlooks the river.
- Check-out 11am.
- Children Over-10s are welcome. Younger children are welcome if the whole lodge is booked. Extra beds are not available.
- Also The Lebombo Spa offers a full range of treatments. Safaris are conducted in six-seater Land Rovers but private vehicles are available on request for a fee.
Food and drink at Singita Lebombo
- Hotel restaurant The expertly prepared dishes are filled with simple flavours and fresh ingredients, including seafood and grilled meats. Unusual game dishes include antelope and ostrich. There is also an excellent wine cellar.
- Dress code Stylish and comfortable.
- Top table On the deck, with views over the pool and the river.
- Last orders There are no last orders but early starts make late nights a rarity.
- Room service Available; the lodge endeavours to meet all guests wishes.
- Hotel bar All drinks at the bar are complimentary, except champagnes.
Singita Lebombo N'wanetsi River, Kruger National Park, x
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Singita Lebombo
An African craftwork gift on arrival and a tasting of South African wines
In the know
Our favourite rooms
All suites have the same fabulous views over the N'wanetsi river.
You should take anti-malaria precautions. Cold nights, particularly between May and November, means some warm layers are essential.