Style Chic colonial
Setting Shangaan savannah
This luxury safari lodge in the Kruger National Park is a place of silence and solitude, surrounded by vast plains and magnificent wildlife. Singita Ebony's suites are decorated in sober and stylish colonial tones with splashes of ethnic crimson and saffron. Each room has a private pool, open fireplace, indoor/outdoor shower and game-viewing deck.
Need to know
- Rooms 12.
Double rooms from $2276.45 (ZAR21,491), excluding tax at 14 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (ZAR21,491) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include airstrip transfers, all meals and drinks, two game drives a day and safari walks.
- Facilities All rooms have indoor/outdoor showers, double-sided fireplace, air-con, a game-viewing deck and a complimentary minibar. Suites have iPod docks.
- Poolside Each suite has its own pool. There is a secluded and shaded main pool, too.
- Check-out 11am, but guests may use lodge facilities until their departure.
- Children All children are welcome.
- Also The is also a health spa, gym, library and a boutique selling safari gear and African artefacts.
Food and drink at Singita Ebony
- Hotel restaurant Breakfast and lunch are served on the lower deck overlooking the Sand River; eggs Benedict with biltong is delicious. In the evening the Shangaan choir and the warmth of the boma fire are the perfect backdrop to haute cuisine Africa style.
- Dress code Chichi khaki.
- Top table In the boma, by firelight, under the stars.
- Last orders Dinner is normally served at 7.30pm after the evening safari. 5am starts mean late nights are the exception.
- Room service Meals can be served in your room and staff are on call to answer your requests.
- Hotel bar You can enjoy your drinks anywhere you choose. All drinks, except champagnes, are included in the room rate.
Singita Ebony Sabi Sand Reserve, Kruger National Park, x
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Singita Ebony
An African craftwork gift on arrival and a tasting of South African wines
In the know
Our favourite rooms
The suites further away from the main lodge and restaurant offer additional seclusion.
Anti-malaria precautions should be taken. Bring a zoom lens for the best photos. You'll need warm layers for those chilly morning starts.