Room Mate Grace Hotel
Style No-frills fashion spread
Setting Tip of Times Square
The wood panelling and cubic modern furniture at cheap-chic Room Mate Grace Hotel have a whisper of chalet about them, but you can still sense that you’re inches from Times Square, in the middle of Manhattan. Though the bedrooms aren't huge (after all, this is New York City), the bed is at least queen-size. In fact, half the room is sleepable on. There may not be a bath tub to wallow in, but the fact that there’s a pool in the lobby is good compensation.
Need to know
- Rooms 139, including 68 Deluxe rooms and four Premium suites.
Double rooms from $159.00, excluding tax at 14.75 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional local city tax of $3.50 per room per night on check-out.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency ($159) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates exclude breakfast (US$10 plus tax).
- Facilities Small work-out room, free local calls, free WiFi, DVD players, mini-fridges for self-stocking, snacks and mags on sale at reception.
- Poolside The mezzanine-level pool has an under-water sound system and occupies centre-stage behind a glass wall in Reception. There is also a sauna and steam room.
- Check-out 12 noon, with late check-out according to availability.
- Children No cots, but the bunk beds are ideal if you’re bringing older children. Under-12s stay free.
- Also Hotel Grace has a DJ every Friday and Saturday night.
Food and drink at Room Mate Grace Hotel
- Hotel restaurant No restaurant.
- Dress code Youthful, quirky.
- Last orders 3am in Grace's bar.
- Room service None, but you'll find menus in your room for local restaurants that deliver.
- Hotel bar The swim-up bar is as cheekily designed as the rest of Room Mate Grace Hotel.
Room Mate Grace Hotel 125 West 45th Street, New York 10036
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Room Mate Grace Hotel
A complimentary cocktail – one of Grace's specialities
Current offers at Room Mate Grace Hotel
In the know
Our favourite rooms
The Premium suites have views of Times Square and lots of natural light. Deluxe for 3 rooms feature king-size beds and twin bunks. Deluxe rooms are as roomy, but without bunks. Petite and Standard rooms have queen-size beds.
From the Guestbook…
Hotels in New York can be really expensive, but the Room Mate Grace Hotel is really good value for money. The rooms are simple but spacious, well appointed and clean – just w...more