Style Regal and rooftop-enhanced
Setting Just by Djemaa El Fna
Riad Siwan is as ravishing as Moroccan buildings get: loyal to its North African roots, yet with stylish contemporary furnishings at every turn. Ornately carved columns tower in the courtyard, and there’s a sun-drenched and spacious terrace on the roof. Inside, impeccable service awaits.
Need to know
- Rooms Seven suites.
Double rooms from $274.29 (€214), excluding tax at 10 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional local city tax of €2.00 per person per night on check-out.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€214) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include Moroccan breakfast.
- Facilities Free WiFi throughout, treatment rooms and library. In rooms: under-floor heating, fresh flowers and fruit, home-made pastries, free bottled water and Les Sens de Marrakech bath products.
- Poolside There’s an unheated plunge pool surrounded by sunloungers up on the spacious rooftop.
- Check-out 11am, but flexible if there’s availability. Check-in, 12pm (earlier if the room is ready).
- Children Cots for babies are free; extra beds for over-12s cost €75 a night. Ask a day in advance for babysitting (250 dirhams, until midnight).
- Also Smokers can light up on the patio and roof terrace.
Food and drink at Riad Siwan
- Hotel restaurant Masterful Moroccan fare, such as lemon and chicken tagine, is served up in the decadent dining room, where grand columns have been stripped to their original stone and a glass chandelier hangs between them. Aubergine fabrics set off the cream tadelakt walls.
- Dress code Kaftans and curly-toe slippers.
- Top table Under the chandelier in the main dining room for the best view, or ask the staff to set up a private table in the ground-floor lounge with music and a lit fire.
- Last orders Meal times are flexible: apart from the start time of 8.30am for breakfast, sustenance can be suppled at any time.
- Room service Drinks and snacks can be brought up to your suite 24 hours a day.
- Hotel bar There’s no bar, but drinks are served anywhere in the riad whenever you like.
Also worth knowing
- Weddings This property is suitable for weddings. More...
Riad Siwan 28 Zanka Adika, Riad Zitoun Jdid, Marrakech, 40000
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Riad Siwan
A Myriam Mourabit-designed candleholder
In the know
Our favourite rooms
We love a good roll-top bath; pick Sidi Ifni or Qamar if you do too. We’re also fans of Sidi Ifni’s sleek four-poster, and Qamar’s courtyard-facing veranda. If you’re more of a fireplace fan, opt for either of these, Walata or Ifrane.
At least 10kg of spare baggage allowance for tagines and trinkets from the souk; desert-heatproof sun cream.
Treatments, massages and cookery classes can all be arranged.