Style Refined comfort
Setting Medina with mod-cons
You’d never imagine that the nameless wooden door and barely visible bell next to it make up the entrance to a first-class hotel from Jonathan Wix. Every detail of Riad Farnatchi has been considered with guests' comfort in mind, making it one of Marrakech's most refined takes on the private courtyard-house hotel. The polished-marble hammam, handmade beds, glass dining table are the essence of modern style in ancient surroundings.
Need to know
- Rooms Eight suites.
Double rooms from $374.33 (€282), excluding tax at 10 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€282) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include breakfast, airport transfers, Moroccan slippers and djellabas.
- Facilities Heated swimming pool, underfloor heating in all rooms. iPod speakers, Molton Brown toiletries, hammam, deep-tissue, Thai and relaxing massage, reflexology, manicure, pedicure, essential-oil body wraps.
- Check-out 11am, but flexible depending on subsequent guests. Shower room for late flights, luggage storage.
- Children Not a child-friendly property, owing to its open pool. One cot and baby bed available; confirm when booking.
- Hotel closed 1–30 August.
Food and drink at Riad Farnatchi
- Hotel restaurant Just place your order for dinner (Moroccan cuisine) on any given day by 3pm: all produce is fresh from the market.
- Dress code As you please.
- Top table The dining room by candlelight.
- Room service 24 hours for drinks and breakfast. Kitchen closed 11pm–7am.
- Hotel bar Drinks can be brought to you wherever you like, round the clock.
Riad Farnatchi 2 Derb el Farnatchi, Qa’at Benahid, Marrakech, Marrakech
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Riad Farnatchi
Exclusive CD-ROM of original photography on Morocco: Life Outside the Riad
Current offers at Riad Farnatchi
In the know
Our favourite rooms
Suite 1 used to be where the man of the house received his wives. It has a marble sunken bath and walk-in power shower. Suite 3 has a sunken bath in black granite; the Red Suite is extremely romantic.