Parrot Cay by Como
Turks & Caicos, Turks and Caicos Islands
Style Sun-sprinkled spa sanctuary
Setting Private island’s mile-long beach
Once a wild, uninhabited island, now a shimmering whitewashed wellness retreat, Parrot Cay by Como is a colourful Caribbean feather in the Como hotel group’s cap. Destination du jour for the honeymooning A-list, this private Caicos island boutique hotel has the effortless minimalist cool you’d expect from a Como property, plus an award-winning spa and a mile of unspoilt, uninhabited and unforgettable beach…
Need to know
- Rooms 70, including Parrot Cay Estates – six privately owned villas available to rent.
Double rooms from $550.00, excluding tax at 11 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency ($550) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include breakfast, yoga classes and non-motorised watersports.
- Facilities Spa, his ’n’ hers Jacuzzis, yoga pavilion, Pilates hut, gym, two tennis courts, pool, table tennis, WiFi-equipped library, CD/DVD selection. In rooms: TV, DVD/CD player, iPod dock, minibar, custom-made Vidivi bed linen, Como Shambhala toiletries.
- Poolside Surrounded by white-cushioned loungers, lush vegetation and shady daybed pavilions, Parrot Cay’s breath-nabbing infinity pool is a vast shimmering square overlooking the boats perched on the beachfront.
- Check-out Midday. Later check-out is possible, subject to availability and an additional fee.
- Children Under-12s can stay free, and babysitting can be arranged for $10 per hour.
- Also Minimum three-night stay. Small dogs (25lb and under) are welcome. Non-smoking rooms available on request.
Food and drink at Parrot Cay by Como
- Hotel restaurant The poolside Lotus Restaurant serves light dishes and Caribbean-inspired lunches during the day, turning into a Southeast Asian fusion eaterie by night. The octagonal Terrace Restaurant is more formal, with an Italian-leaning Mediterranean menu.
- Dress code Vacationing A-lister.
- Top table Poolside at the Lotus restaurant around sunset.
- Last orders Both restaurants stop serving at 9.30pm, but food can be served in your room until 10pm. The bars keep the cocktails shaking until the last guest leaves.
- Room service Snacks and meals can be served in rooms from 7am to 10.30pm.
- Hotel bar There are bars beside each of the restaurants. The signature Parrot Cay Lemon cocktail is a moreish mish-mash of lemon, lime, vodka and triple sec.
Also worth knowing
- Weddings This property is suitable for weddings. More...
Parrot Cay by Como PO Box 164, Turks & Caicos, Turks & Caicos
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Parrot Cay by Como
A 60-minute couple’s massage at the Como Shambhala spa and a bottle of champagne on arrival
Offers at Parrot Cay by Como
In the know
Our favourite rooms
The prospect of waking up with her head on Bruce Willis’ pillow has always appealed to Mrs Smith; Mr Smith would settle for Christie Brinkley’s – at Parrot Cay by Como, you can do both, by renting one of the celebrity-owned, butler-equipped Parrot Cay Estates. The hotel’s less stalkerish lodgings in the main resort are no less glamour-drenched: white-draped four-posters, Balinese-style furniture, private sun-decks, and a peace-inducing palette of cream, terracotta, powder blue and beech wood. The six one-bedroom Beach Houses have cooling plunge pools on their hardwood verandas.
Loose clothing for yoga and Pilates; tennis shoes for bashing about on the courts; super-sized sunglasses for surreptitious celeb-spotting.
As well as indulging in the spa’s blend of Thai, Indonesian, Ayurvedic, and hot-stone massages and treatments, you can also book an ‘intuitive counsellor’ to give you semi-psychic guidance. The spa also serves a mean ginger tea.