Murano Resort Marrakech
Style Trad meets rad Maroc
Setting Lush desert oasis
With its luxurious gardens, interconnecting terraces and laid-back-luxe vibe, Murano Resort Marrakech's 21st-century take on the art de vivre lends ultra-modern French oomph to relaxed Moroccan style.
Need to know
- Rooms 30 junior suites and suites.
Double rooms from $136.56 (€106), excluding tax at 10 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€106) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates usually include Continental breakfast.
- Facilities Three hectares of parkland. In-room high-spec tech includes Nespresso machines, flatscreen TVs, iPod dock, PCs and games consoles.
- Poolside There's almost a pool for every day of the week, with four outdoor pools, including a sexy red-tiled number that dazzles when it's lit by night.
- Check-out 12 noon.
- Children An extra bed for children aged 12 and under can be added to your room for €75 a night.
- Also Marrakech's atmospheric medina quarter is only 15 minutes away by car. Every Sunday, a garden-party style brunch is served up in the palm grove.
- Hotel closed Never.
Food and drink at Murano Resort Marrakech
The main restaurant is suitably stylish and is located in the resort's central villa. Every Saturday, there’s a barbecue by the pool, sound-tracked by the resident DJ; on Sundays, there’s a similarly musical poolside brunch.
The chic little bar has garden views; there's also an outdoor bar that serves light meals and snacks, too.
Murano Resort Marrakech Douar Abiad, La Palmeraie, BP 13172, Marrakech, Maroc, 40000
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Murano Resort Marrakech
A bottle of wine on arrival
In the know
Our favourite rooms
Every room is decadently decked out with spacious bathrooms (some black marble, some mosaic-tiled) and billowing silky curtains, but the generously sized Top Floor Suites also have romantic open fireplaces and large private terraces from which to admire the splendid desert and mountain views.
Don't forget your swimwear; a pashmina would be useful for cooler nights.
From the Guestbook…
My friend and I had a wonderful time at the Murano Resort. We were given the warmest welcome on our arrival by Slim and all the staff looked after us so well. It was lovely lying o...more