Milliken Creek Inn & Spa
Style Classic country casual
Setting A river runs through it
Set beside the scenic Silverado Trail, on the grassy banks of the Napa River, Milliken Creek Inn & Spa is a classic clapboard country home, with the added luxuries of an indulgent organic spa, huge hydrotherapy tubs and daily visiting vintners eager to share their wares.
Need to know
- Rooms 12.
Double rooms from $449.00, excluding tax at 26 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency ($449) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include hot breakfast.
- Facilities Spa, gardens, library, free DVD selection, free WiFi throughout. In rooms: flatscreen TV, DVD/CD player, minibar, free Voss water, L’Occitane toiletries. Many rooms have one-touch gas fireplaces.
- Poolside There’s no pool, but cushioned wooden lounger and parasols have been set up on the grassy riverbank.
- Check-out 11am; check-in, 4pm.
- Children Under-18s aren't allowed.
- Also Non-smoking throughout.
Food and drink at Milliken Creek Inn & Spa
- Hotel restaurant There’s no actual restaurant, but guests have a wicker basket of breakfast goodies and French-pressed Dean & Deluca coffee delivered each morning, anywhere in the grounds they wish. Every evening, during ‘magic hour’, local vintners visit Milliken Creek to offer tastings of their wares, coupled with a cornucopian quantity of local cheese.
- Dress code Cashmere and chinos.
- Top table Nothing beats breakfast on your own balcony, overlooking the meandering river.
- Room service Breakfast can be served wherever you like.
- Hotel bar The lobby-cum-lounge also serves as the hotel’s bar area, where drinks can be provided at all times and a selection of premium ports is produced in time for a nightcap each evening.
Also worth knowing
- Weddings This property is suitable for weddings. More...
Milliken Creek Inn & Spa 1815 Silverado Trail, Napa Valley, CA 94558
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Milliken Creek Inn & Spa
Chocolate-covered strawberries and a quarter-bottle of champagne upon arrival
In the know
Our favourite rooms
For a sampling of the hotel spa in your own room, the over-sized Luxury Room in the Main House has a full free-standing spa-therapy bath tub set beside the pillow-piled canopy bed. There’s also a honeymooners’ hideaway (Room 12) which is secluded from the other rooms and guests and has its own patio area amid the grassy gardens. Better still, it’s directly under the spa so you can go straight from soul-soothing to slumber (or seduction). Luxury Rooms 7 and 9 in the South building both have river views and private balconies – ideal for summer breakfasts.
Bring a car – Milliken Creek is delightfully out of the way, so to make the most of navigating Napa you’ll need your own wheels.
Milliken’s exclusive spa uses all-natural, all-organic products made in Hungary and Hawaii to deliver a range of signature treatments, including aromatherapy, hot-stone massage and the incomparable grapeseed body polish.