Masseria Torre Coccaro
Style Refined fortress
Setting Sea-scented olive groves
Family-friendly boutique hotel Masseria Torre Coccaro is set in a historic fortified farmhouse a short distance from the Adriatic. The rooms are exquisitely furnished with linen bedding, silky sofas, large baroque mirrors and antique furniture. The hotel has an Aveda spa, Turkish baths, gym and large outdoor pool. Guests may also use the beach club and a private 14-metre yacht.
Need to know
- Rooms 37.
Double rooms from $408.51 (€318), excluding tax at 10 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional local city tax of €3.00 per person per night on check-out.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€318) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include breakfast.
- Facilities TV/DVD, internet. The Aveda spa has a small indoor pool, Turkish baths, yoga/chikung facilities and gym. Shiatsu, Ayurvedic and reflexology massage are available.
- Poolside Large outdoor pool with a cabana where you can have a light lunch.
- Check-out Midday.
- Children Children under two stay for free. Children between two and 12 are charged at €90. A babysitting service and a kids' beach club (June–September) are also available. More...
- Also Seven-night minimum stay in August. Torre Coccaro’s beach club (open April to October) is five minutes away. The hotel runs a cookery school, where guests learn to make traditional local delicacies, and offers a cocktail course.
Food and drink at Masseria Torre Coccaro
- Hotel restaurant Egnathia restaurant is set under the star-shaped vaults of the old stables and serves organic Puglian cuisine. The beach-club restaurant specialises in sushi and fish dishes.
- Dress code Breezy and informal.
- Top table Under the pergola with a view of the pool.
- Room service Provided 7am–2am. A snack menu is available at times when the restaurant kitchen is closed.
- Hotel bar Set in one of the towers, with fireplaces, vaulted ceilings and garden terrace.
Also worth knowing
- Weddings This property is suitable for weddings. More...
Masseria Torre Coccaro Contrada Coccaro 8, Savelletri di Fasano, Puglia, 72015
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Masseria Torre Coccaro
A complimentary massage in the spa for one person
Current offers at Masseria Torre Coccaro
Offers at Masseria Torre Coccaro
In the know
Our favourite rooms
Room 35 is a junior suite in an ancient tower, with beautiful sea views and cosy fireplace. Room 6 is the Orange Garden suite, set into the bedrock, with large dining area, private garden and Jacuzzi. Room 16 has a private patio and beautiful vaulted ceiling.
The hotel also operates a horse-riding centre (with ponies for the kids), allowing guests to take trots along the beach or through the countryside.
From the Guestbook…
This is a very nice hotel but the pool table is in bad shape and does not have a full set of balls, the table tennis table does not have any playable balls either. If you want to j...more