Les Deux Tours
Style Serene, sedate and spacious
Setting Pools and palm groves
Situated in the city’s lush Palmeraie, Les Deux Tours in Marrakech is a stylish boutique resort of traditional-style, tartari-ceilinged villas, sitting in some of the loveliest gardens in Morocco. With a hammam, some incredibly chic bars and a top-class restaurant, it’s the sort of place you could lose days in.
Need to know
- Rooms The hotel has 35 rooms, including six Pool Suites, six Premium Suites and 12 Junior Suites.
Double rooms from $180.14 (€135), excluding tax at 10 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional local city tax of €2.60 per person per night on check-out.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€135) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include buffet breakfast.
- Facilities Heated outdoor pool, spa and hammam, library, free WiFi, laundry service, valet parking, in-room spa treatments on request. In rooms: flatscreen TV, air-conditioning, minibar with free bottled water, 100% natural Nectarome bath products.
- Poolside The odd-shaped heated pool is surrounded by lush lawns and a terrace, upon which attentive staff serve drinks and snacks throughout the day. There are two other plunge pools located in different parts of the property.
- Check-out Midday, though this is flexible according to availability. Earliest check-in, 2pm.
- Children Kids of any age are welcome at Les Deux Tours, and babysitting and children’s menus are both available. Cots and extra beds can be provided at no cost for the under fives, €37 for six to eleven year olds and €55 for older children. More...
- Also You can lose hours in the hotel’s neverending gardens – they’re a bit like having your own park right on the doorstep. There are even a few iron four-poster beds dotted around, upon which you can recline.
Food and drink at Les Deux Tours
Chef Marc Tauch has a way with seafood, and a commitment to locally sourced produce: highlights of the menu include produce grown in the hotel's own garden.
- Dress code Summer evening chic: floaty dresses and linen shirts.
- Top table Any diner sitting on one of the terrace tables, gazing out over the park-like gardens, will be more than happy with their position.
- Last orders Dinner can be ordered until 10.30pm, while drinks are poured in the bars right up to the point when the last guest decides to go to bed.
- Room service A full menu of food and drinks is available from 6.30am till 11.30pm.
The hotel bar is an intimate space with an open terrace overlooking the gardens.
Also worth knowing
- Weddings This property is suitable for weddings. More...
Les Deux Tours Douar Abiad, Circuit de la Palmeraie, BP 513, Marrakech, 40000
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Les Deux Tours
BlackSmith members get a welcome gift of fruit or pastries; SIlverSmith members can claim a cocktail each in the bar; GoldSmiths can choose an hour-long spa treatment; guests staying six nights or more also receive a free dinner (excludes drinks).
In the know
Our favourite rooms
All rooms have an original feature, whether it’s a tartari ceiling, bejmat tiles, a stone fireplace or a carved ceiling, or restored antique Moroccan furnishing. We love them all but, if pushed, we’d go for the suites, which come with hand-carved wooden frescoes at the head of the bed.
Bring a sketchbook. There are so many beautiful patterns and Arabic designs competing for your attention that you’ll want to record them somehow.
Les Deux Tours is proud of its eco credentials. It has been built with local building materials, all vegetables served in the restaurant are grown on site (with absolutely no chemical assistance) and it provides only 100 per cent natural bath and body products in its villas. Airport transfers with the hotel are €20 each way (daytime); €30 in the evening.