La Réserve Ramatuelle
Style Polished and prestigious
Setting Exclusive Riviera
When the brightly lit bustle of St Tropez gets too much, La Réserve Ramatuelle is your release, offering heart-stoppingly magnificent views over the Med from a crow’s-nest setting just outside the city. The spectacular spa is the star performer, but the imaginative detox-friendly cuisine and the modern all-white rooms turn out memorable supporting roles.
Need to know
- Rooms 23, including 16 suites. There are also 12 villas available to rent.
Double rooms from $724.74 (€561), excluding tax at 7 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€561) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include buffet breakfast.
- Facilities Spa, gardens and terrace, free WiFi throughout, book and DVD libraries. In rooms: flatscreen TV, DVD player, preloaded iPod, free bottled water, Crème de la Mer toiletries, pillow menu in suites.
- Poolside Order a drink from the bar, sink into one of the beanbags around the heated outdoor pool, and lazily contemplate a lap or two. Indoors, the spa’s pool has a jet lane.
- Check-out Noon; check-in, 3pm.
- Children Kids are welcome. Cots can be provided free and extra beds for older children cost €210 per night. Babysitting can be arranged with a local nanny for €20 an hour.
- Also Two rooms are wheelchair-accessible.
- Hotel closed November to March.
Food and drink at La Réserve Ramatuelle
- Hotel restaurant Dining is a relaxed affair with food served both in the softly lit lounge and on the terrace under breeze-rippled canopies. Menus feature Southern French staples such as grilled sea bass and local roast lamb, with healthy, holistic leanings – the kitchen will work with the spa to offer you a menu attuned to your body’s biorhythms.
- Dress code Keep it pure and simple: post-beach chic, crisp linens and minimal make-up. Sun-kissed skin is a must.
- Top table Make sure to get a table by the glass doors to make the most of the Med views.
- Last orders Food is served until 10pm and the bar is open until 2am; drinks can be ordered any time in the lobby or around the pool.
- Room service A selection of starters, mains and desserts from the restaurant menu is available 24 hours a day.
- Hotel bar Cocktails are served on the terraces and in the lounge-ish lobby, where enormous picture windows let in views of green hills and blue sea.
Also worth knowing
- Weddings This property is suitable for weddings. More...
La Réserve Ramatuelle Chemin de la Quessine, 83350 Ramatuelle St Tropez
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at La Réserve Ramatuelle
A 30-minute spa treatment each
In the know
Our favourite rooms
Every room is decorated in a palette of muted minks, taupes and crisp whites, and looks out over the ocean. We’re keen on the Junior Suites with their jaw-dropping Mediterranean panoramas and floor-to-ceiling windows, but if you’re travelling en famille or just feeling plush, Suite Camarat is one of the biggest boudoirs in the house, with two bedrooms, a homely lounge area and a terrace the size of Cannes. Maybe slightly smaller.
Missoni swimsuit, superstar-in-waiting sunglasses, and a determination to detox.
The La Réserve spa is a cut above: choose from 24 different treatments including balneotherapy and fangotherapy (volcanic-mud fun), drift away during a massage or purify your pores in the steam bath.