La Réserve Paris
Style Millionaire pied-à-terre
Setting Eiffel-view Right Bank
Sleekly neutral and extravagantly roomy, La Réserve Paris is a top-drawer set of serviced apartments facing the Eiffel Tower, perfect for travellers who come with family, friends, entourage or bodyguards.
Need to know
- Rooms 10 suites on four levels: five flats with one, two or three bedrooms; three duplexes with two, three or four bedrooms; and a pair of triplex apartments, each with two doubles and a twin.
Double rooms from $1439.57 (€1,122), excluding tax at 7 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€1,122) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include Continental or à la carte breakfast, served in the apartment by your maid.
- Facilities In-room beauty treatments, valet parking, on-call chef, trainer, tutor, butler, hairdresser and so on, free WiFi throughout, gardens. In rooms: fully equipped kitchens, multimedia centre with printer/scanner, flatscreen TV, CD/DVD, iPod dock, minibar
- Poolside Guests can use the pool at Villa Thalgo, very nearby, which also has exercise and treatment rooms.
- Check-out 12 noon; earliest check-in, 3pm – both are flexible, by arrangement.
- Children Cots, extra beds, high chairs and baby monitors are provided, and babysitting can be arranged with a few hours’ notice. More...
- Also Clean, quiet pets allowed. Smoking is fine on the terrace or in the garden. No wheelchair access.
Food and drink at La Réserve Paris
- Hotel restaurant There’s no restaurant, but all the apartments have superbly equipped kitchens, and dining tables seating eight to 10, so you can either shop for groceries, spending a squillionth of the cost of a gourmet restaurant meal (try Bon Marché’s La Grande Epicerie) and cook your own dinner, or have a chef called in.
- Dress code Silk Yves Saint Laurent pyjamas.
- Top table The apartment is your oyster. In summer, the terrace of apartment 10 is fabulous for aperitifs.
- Last orders No such thing.
- Room service Not as such, but deliveries from neighbouring restaurants can be arranged during their opening hours.
- Hotel bar No bar, but you can pre-arrange the drinks cabinet of your dreams.
Also worth knowing
- Weddings This property is suitable for weddings. More...
La Réserve Paris 10 Place de la Trocadéro et 3 Avenue d’Eylau, 75116 Paris
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at La Réserve Paris
A bottle of champagne; for stays of three nights or more, a plate of cheese from the Androuet fromagerie, and a bottle of Pagodes de Cos from the owner’s vineyard Château Cos d’Estournel
In the know
Our favourite rooms
Best for family trips, Apartment 1 has plenty of space spread over three levels, with its own private entrance, a garden, a huge master suite with walk-in dressing room, and a view of the Eiffel Tower from the dining area. Apartment 2 is also vast, with a big garden and a fabulous view. Apartment 4 has just one double room, but it’s still good and big with a living room and dining room for up to eight. Apartment 7 has three doubles, a twin and a dining room in the building’s rotunda – ideal for groups of friends. Apartment 10 has an open kitchen and a wonderful terrace where you feel as though you virtually own the Eiffel Tower.
Cashmere loungewear; any DVDs you've never got round to watching; binoculars to spy on the tourists climbing the Eiffel Tower.
Laundry and grocery-shopping services are available on request. There are pillow menus and walk-in dressing rooms in the top suites. In-room treatments can also be arranged.