La Maison du Frêne
Style Arty townhouse
Setting Streets of Vence
This boutique hotel on the Côte d'Azur is ideal for art lovers, filled with the wonderful private collection of the owner. Each of the rooms are spacious, giving La Maison du Frêne the intimate feel of home away from home. It's location in the heart of Vence means the treasures and delights of the Riviera lie right on your doorstep.
Need to know
- Rooms Four.
Double rooms from $203.95 (€159), excluding tax at 7 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional local city tax of €1.00 per person per night on check-out.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€159) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include breakfast.
- Facilities TV, DVD.
- Poolside There is no pool.
- Check-out 1pm.
- Children The hotel’s art collection makes it unsuitable for under-12s. One of the suites can accommodate three people.
- Also The hotel is perfect for art-lovers, filled with the owner’s personal art collection and an extensive library of original art books.
Food and drink at La Maison du Frêne
- Hotel restaurant Complimentary tea is served in the afternoon. Evening meals are available on request, made from the best fresh produce from the local market.
- Dress code Artistic flair.
- Top table In the intimate dining room.
- Room service There is no room service available.
- Hotel bar Guests can enjoy drinks throughout the house.
La Maison du Frêne 1 Place du Frêne, 06140 Vence
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at La Maison du Frêne
A presentation box of locally produced handmade soap
In the know
Our favourite rooms
The Chapel Suite is lovely, light and airy, and the balcony of the Pop Art Suite has a view of the Matisse-designed Chapel of the Rosary.
From the Guestbook…
What can I say? Thierry Guy made us feel very welcome and was able to give great touring tips like 'take the bus into Nice': one hour meandering down the mountain for 1 euro. Ever...more