La Fuente de la Higuera
Style Trad Andalucian
Setting Close but no costa
La Fuente de la Higuera is a stylish and peaceful Ronda hotel with sweeping views over the Andalucian countryside. This boutique hotel is set in a stately converted 18th-century olive mill and has an outdoor pool and an excellent restaurant serving traditional Spanish cuisine. Yoga and flamenco classes can be arranged as well as English-speaking guides to Seville, Granada and Jerez.
Need to know
- Rooms 11.
Double rooms from $231.52 (€179), excluding tax at 10 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€179) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include breakfast.
- Facilities All the rooms have a private garden or terrace. Most have open fireplaces. Massages and spa treatments are available on request.
- Poolside Outdoor pool set in a walled garden.
- Check-out Midday, but flexible.
- Children Welcome. The junior suite has a standard room next door. An extra bed is €45; cots are €25. More...
- Hotel closed November to February, but open for Christmas and New Year.
Food and drink at La Fuente de la Higuera
- Hotel restaurant Dinner is served indoors or outdoors, depending on the weather; order during the day. The €35 three-course menu changes daily, and features Spanish fish, meat and vegetarian dishes.
- Dress code Sierra-style insouciance.
- Top table A candlelit table by the pool.
- Last orders For lunch: 2.30pm; dinner: 10pm.
- Room service The restaurant menu is available until 10pm. Drinks available until midnight.
- Hotel bar There is a 24-hour honesty bar.
Also worth knowing
- Weddings This property is suitable for weddings. More...
La Fuente de la Higuera Partido de los Frontones s/n, Ronda, Málaga, Andalucia, Ronda, Andalucia, Málaga, 29400
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at La Fuente de la Higuera
A selected bottle of wine
In the know
Our favourite rooms
Room 10 has the best private terrace. Room 5 is a junior suite with beautiful views over the valley. Spacious Room 2 is the honeymoon suite.
Yoga and flamenco classes can be arranged. The hotel can arrange English-speaking guides for visits to Seville, Granada and Jerez.
From the Guestbook…
This hotel is a perfect example of the excellent quality and service to be expected at a Mr & Mrs Smith hotel. For a girls’ weekend away we booked the two-bedroom suite a...more