JK Place Capri
Style Snow-white suntrap
Setting Overlooking endless ocean
Sweet scents waft around olive and lemon trees in huge pots outside JK Place Capri, a Fellini movie in hotel form, that's far away enough from the buzz and night-life noise, yet somehow still managing to feel in the thick of things. This gleaming white, shore-side hotel is the kind of place you want to re-book as soon as you leave.
Need to know
- Rooms 22, including eight suites.
Double rooms from $823.06 (€636), excluding tax at 10 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€636) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include buffet breakfast, tea, coffee, soft minibar drinks, fruit and cakes.
- Facilities Spa, gym, library, DVD/CD selection, fee WiFi throughout, shuttle service. In rooms, flatscreen TV, DVD/CD player, minibar, satin sheets. Some rooms have Jacuzzis.
- Poolside You can bask in a soft sea breeze on the hotel’s sun-deck, where the large heated pool allows you to swim even out of season. Attentive staff serve cooling drinks to a soundtrack of light lounge music.
- Check-out 12 noon, but flexible subject to availability.
- Children JK Place is more suited to couples.
- Also JK Place's rates include access to the Olimpo SPA Steam Bath in Via Tornabuoni, two minutes away.
Food and drink at JK Place Capri
- Hotel restaurant The hotel's stylish restaurant, JKitchen, is a modern confection of black, white and grey, with comfy chairs, fabulous seafood, and a panoramic terrace.
- Dress code Bright, white and out for the night.
- Top table On the terrace, overlooking the Gulf of Naples.
- Last orders The restaurant is open from 12 noon–3pm for lunch and 7.30pm–11.30pm for dinner. There’s a snack menu available at other times.
- Room service 7.30am–11.30pm.
- Hotel bar The light, bright lounge bar attracts the island’s golden girls and guys with its blend of the relaxing and the refined.
JK Place Capri Via Provinciale Marina Grande, 225, Capri, 80073
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at JK Place Capri
€50 credit to spend on spa treatments
In the know
Our favourite rooms
Number 22 on the second floor faces out onto the sea, and the bath tub in the middle of the bathroom floor allows you to bathe while gazing at the ocean – with the windows open, you can even sunbathe while you soak.
Giant sunglasses and a good book – your essential poolside chill-out kit.
JK Place’s ever-ready concierge can arrange boat trips around the island and the Amalfi coast.