Style Discreet, sexy, arty
Setting Seine-set tranquillity
Artful lodgings in the 16th arrondissement, where a spectacular classical façade conceals incroyable contemporary cool, with Christophe Pillet-designed furniture. The colour palette is bold and sexy making the Hotel Sezz the perfect romantic bolthole in the heart of Paris. The hotel spa and hammam is a great place to unwind.
Need to know
- Rooms 26, with seven junior suites, five Classical Suites and two Loft Eiffel Suites.
Double rooms from $339.90 (€264), excluding tax at 7 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€264) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates exclude breakfast.
- Facilities Spa Sezz by Payot with hammam and treatment room (most types of massage can be catered for with two hours’ notice), Jacuzzi, free WiFi throughout, DVD library. In rooms: flatscreen TV, DVD/CD player with iPod dock, Nespresso machine, minibar, Acqua di Parma bath products.
- Check-out Midday, but flexible.
- Children Sezz’s design means it’s not a child-friendly hotel.
Food and drink at Hotel Sezz
There's no restaurant on-site, but all the gastronomic delights of Paris await.
- Dress code Contemporary/classic.
- Room service 24 hours, with food brought in from local restaurants – French, Chinese, Japanese, Indian – till 10.30pm. There's a snack menu all night.
La Grande Dame is the city's first Veuve Clicquot champagne bar.
Hotel Sezz 6 Avenue Fremiet, 75016 Paris
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Hotel Sezz
Breakfast in bed
In the know
Our favourite rooms
Rooms 22, 32, 42 and 52 are doubles with deep Japanese-style slate baths. Loft-style Room 69 is the biggest, with open-plan bathroom, double bath and sexy shower, as well as Eiffel Tower views. The new Suite 75 looks out over the rooftops and the Tower and comes with a huge living area containing a PS3, a Nespresso machine and a Christopher Pillet-designed sofa-bed. The glass-walled bathroom has a double tub.
From the Guestbook…
For those taking their Mrs, or Mr Smith, to Paris, this is an ideal hotel to start the adventure. Quietly tucked up a side street, but only a few hundred metres from the Trocadero,...more