Hotel Seven One Seven
Style Opulent eccentricity
Setting Typical townhouse
Hotel Seven One Seven is a very attractive old townhouse on the Amsterdam's most beautiful canal, Prinsengracht. It looks like a home, which isn’t surprising, since it used to be a private dwelling. What began as a weekend-party place turned into a business; since then, it has changed hands. The new proprietors wanted everything: the pictures on the walls, the books on the shelves, the drinks in the cabinet.
Need to know
- Rooms Nine, including two executive suites.
Double rooms from $605.48 (€472), excluding tax at 6 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional local city tax of 5.5% per room per night on check-out.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€472) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates don't usually include breakfast (€20 a person for Continental).
- Facilities CD/DVD library, free WiFi. In rooms: Bang & Olufsen flatscreen TV, stereo with CD player, minibar and Chopard bath products.
- Check-out No set time; check what time the room is needed by.
- Children Cots and babysitters (book well in advance) are available; an extra bed is €75.
- Also Minimum stay over the weekend of two nights, either Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday. No pets.
Food and drink at Hotel Seven One Seven
- Hotel restaurant The only food served is Dutch breakfast in the Strawinsky room or courtyard.
- Dress code Very relaxed; the Seven One Seven wants you to feel right at home.
- Top table If it’s warm enough, alfresco in the courtyard.
- Room service Breakfast in bed, drinks and some snacks available.
- Hotel bar House wine is served in the lounge at no extra cost, which more than compensates for there not being a bar.
Also worth knowing
- Weddings This property is suitable for weddings. More...
Hotel Seven One Seven Prinsengracht 717, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1017 JW
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Hotel Seven One Seven
A glass of champagne each on arrival
Current offers at Hotel Seven One Seven
Offers at Hotel Seven One Seven
In the know
Our favourite rooms
Both executive suites, Picasso and Schubert, have views of the canal. Our favourites are Tolkien, which is ultra-romantic, and Room at the Top, for its rooftop views.
Depending on size and cleanliness, you can speak to management about pets staying with you.
From the Guestbook…
Just as our other Mr & Mrs Smith choices did not disappoint, neither did this one. Right in the heart of the Princengracht, Nine Streets has beautiful cafes, boutique...more