Style Architect-designed detail
Setting Art nouveau side street
Hotel Omm's design and decor in a nutshell: the straight lines and plain materials are in themselves the art. And the pinnacle of urban living must be an elegant rooftop terrace with a swimming pool looking out across the jumbled horizon of Barcelona and the gorgeous Mediterranean sky.
Need to know
- Rooms 91 rooms, including eight suites.
Double rooms from $268.45 (€209), excluding tax at 10 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional local city tax of €2.48 per person per night on check-out.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€209) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- Facilities Spaciomm spa with hammam and water therapy pool, rooftop swimming pool and a solarium overlooking La Pedrera, limousine and valet service.
- Check-out Midday.
- Children The restaurant is not suitable for small children; a menu at the bar caters for them.
- Also Omm can supply a personal shopper to spruce up your style.
Food and drink at Hotel Omm
- Hotel restaurant The informal and health-conscious Moo restaurant serves Catalan haute cuisine; its Michelin-approved triumvirate of brotherly chefs (Joan, Josep and Jordi Roca) have two stars. The interior looks onto an enclosed bamboo forest.
- Dress code Fashionably formal.
- Top table Secure a corner spot and people-watch the night away.
- Last orders 2am for the bar during the week, and 3am on Thursdays, fridays and Saturdays.
- Room service 24 hours; the full restaurant menu is available when Moo is open, otherwise it's sandwiches and salads.
- Hotel bar Moo's cocktail bar/lounge is a gathering place for Barcelona's in-crowd, staying open until the early hours. OmmSession, the hotel's scene-stealing daytime club features live music and DJs Wednesday to Saturday.
Hotel Omm Rosselló, 265, Barcelona, 08008
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Hotel Omm
A glass of Catalan cava
In the know
Our favourite rooms
Those looking out onto Paseo de Grácia have the best views; those facing the interior garden have bigger balconies.
Swimwear – Barcelona has its own beach. If you’re vegetarian, research meat-free places to eat.