Hôtel Le A
Style All-white and arty
Setting Chi-chi Champs-Elysées
Our first impression of this boutique hotel is of a downtown SoHo gallery of the Seventies. Dark hardwood floors, art-gallery white walls and chocolate-velvet curtains are set off by a flood of natural light. Hôtel Le A is an interesting space for a discreet reception, cosy library, and intimate café bar.
Need to know
- Rooms 26: nine junior suites, one classic room, seven superior rooms, eight deluxe rooms and one apartment.
Double rooms from $310.54 (€242), excluding tax at 7 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional local city tax of €1.50 per person per night on check-out and an additional government tax of 2% per room per night on check-out.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€242) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates are room only. Continental breakfast is €16; buffet, €23.
- Facilities CD/DVD, satellite TV, 24-hour Internet connection, laundry.
- Check-out Midday.
- Children Not recommended for toddlers (too white for little fingers), but small babies are welcome.
- Also The lift to the rooms has different-coloured lights on every floor, helpful after a few of Le A’s champagne cocktails.
Food and drink at Hôtel Le A
There’s no restaurant as such, but a Continental or hot buffet breakfast is served each morning, and, in the afternoon, a free tea-time buffet of Mariage Frères tea, juices and pastries is offered to all guests.
- Dress code Style-savvy.
- Room service The bar shakes mojitos until 11pm, sometimes midnight. Breakfast is available in-room until 11.30am each morning, and there's a night-time snack menu between 6pm and 1am.
The cool black and white lounge bar is open to the public, and makes a pleasantly quiet spot for a cocktail.
Hôtel Le A 4 rue d’Artois, Paris 75008 Paris
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Hôtel Le A
An Aphrodite - Le A's special champagne cocktail - for each of you
In the know
Our favourite rooms
The rooms all have the same facilities; only the size changes with price. From the Apartment (room 606), you can see the Eiffel Tower.