Hotel Be Angkor
Style Living canvas
Setting Old Market alleyway
They say three's a crowd, but when it comes to Hotel Be Angkor in Siem Reap that couldn't be further from the truth. Sporting a neat trio of rooms, each decked out by a different local artist, this bijou bolthole never feels overrun, and its location on Old Market alleyway the Passage means you're front-and-centre for the town's best dining and drinking.
Need to know
- Rooms Three, including two suites.
Double rooms from $115.00, excluding tax at 12 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional service charge of 5% per room per night on check-out.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency ($115) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include à la carte breakfast, return transfers from Siem Reap International Airport, and access to the gym and pool at a nearby hotel.
- Facilities Spa treatment rooms, free WiFi throughout. In rooms: flatscreen TV, iPod dock, minibar, rain shower, Hotel Be toiletries.
- Check-out Noon; check-in, 2pm. Both are flexible subject to availability.
- Children Kids are welcome at Hotel Be. Free cots for babies and extra beds for one child can be provided. Babysitting can be arranged, given 24 hours notice. More...
- Also The rooms are non-smoking, but you're welcome to spark up on your private terrace or balcony. Sister property the One Hotel Angkor shares the same Pop Art-filled lobby.
Food and drink at Hotel Be Angkor
- Last orders Linga Bar starts shaking, stirring and pouring at 4pm and calls last drinks at 1am.
- Room service You'll be handed a mobile phone at check-in, so you can dial up snacks and drinks from ground-floor restaurant Aha and Linga Bar. Early-birds take note, options are limited for pre-dawn breakfasts if you're heading off on a sunrise temple tour.
Located opposite the hotel, across the narrow alleyway, Linga Bar is decked out with chocolate leather couches and candy-hued cushions, and draws an up-for-anything party crowd for moreish mojitos and chilled dance tunes.
Hotel Be Angkor The Passage, Old Market Area, Siem Reap
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Hotel Be Angkor
Bottle of wine on arrival
In the know
Our favourite rooms
Three Siem Reap-based artists have been let loose on the rooms, fitting out the three suites with a quirky mix of evocative photographs and bold fabrics. Our pick is the Bamboo Room, where Sopheap Pich's striking rattan and bamboo sculptures and framed drawings take centre stage. A rooftop terrace with day-bed and Old Market views seals the deal.
Channel Angelina Jolie à la Tomb Raider with cool khakis for temple treks. After dark, opt for laid-back linens or jewel-bright hues to match the colourful surrounds. Bring a fistful of US dollars to snap up scarves and trinkets at the markets (antique opium pipes are our current take-home fave).
Want holiday pics like a pro? Snappers should book the Sepia Package, which includes a three-day temple pass and a half-day photography excursion to Angkor Wat with John McDermott. (Scope out his stunning shots in the Sepia Room for inspiration.)