Style Grecian 2007
Setting Peaceful Firostefani
Homeric Poems offers a distinctive combination of artistic elements, mod cons, exclusive service, luxury and comfort. The panoramic view and the breathtaking sunsets are among the most divine in the world; drink it in either from your own private verandah, or by the pool bar, sipping a glass of local wine.
Need to know
- Rooms 19, including three suites.
Double rooms from $329.83 (€255), excluding tax at 9 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€255) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates usually exclude breakfast (€16 a person). Breakfast and transfers are included if you book a Grand Suite.
- Facilities Swimming pool, sauna, massages available on request (book in advance, as the therapist is not based in the hotel).
- Check-out Midday.
- Children As the pool is precarious and unprotected, the hotel advises you not to bring young children.
- Hotel closed End of October till beginning of April.
Food and drink at Homeric Poems
- Hotel restaurant Breakfast is the only meal available, served on your private terrace.
- Dress code Anything goes.
- Last orders 9pm for dinner.
- Room service Basic snack menu 1–9pm.
- Hotel bar Drinks are available from the pool bar from 1–9pm.
Homeric Poems Firostefani, Santorini, Santorini, 84 700
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Homeric Poems
A bottle of local dessert wine on arrival
Current offers at Homeric Poems
Offers at Homeric Poems
In the know
Our favourite rooms
The three grand suites are stunning, each with its own private pool and large terrace.
From the Guestbook…
A great, relaxing stay. We were in the Honeymoon Suite at the very bottom of the Hotel so it was about 100 steps up to street level. Mrs Smith had the usual several pairs of high h...more