Fusion Maia Resort
Style Pool-flaunting villas
Setting Culture meets coast
Indulgence levels are off the scale at beachfront boutique hotel Fusion Maia Resort in Central Vietnam, where all-inclusive spa treatments mean pampering is a must. Balance spa chilling with golf and shopping sessions in nearby heritage town Hoi An, then slink back to your stylish pool villa or live it up in the ocean-view lounge.
Need to know
- Rooms 87 villas.
Double rooms from $389.00, excluding tax at 15.5 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency ($389) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include breakfast and all spa treatments.
- Facilities Gym, library, day spa with Jacuzzi, steam and sauna rooms, yoga pavilion, boutique, free WiFi throughout. In rooms: private courtyard with pool, flatscreen TVs, preloaded iPod, espresso machine, Esens toiletries.
- Poolside Surrounded by sunloungers and palm-dotted lawns, the infinity pool seems to flow straight into the South China Sea.
- Check-out 12pm; check-in, 2pm. Both are flexible subject to availability. For check-outs up until 6pm, 50 per cent of the nightly rate is charged; after 6pm, it's a full night's fee.
- Children Baby cots and one bed for children under the age of six are free. For kids aged six to 16, it's US$55 a night. Over 16s are US$95 a night. Babysitting is available on request for US$10 an hour. More...
- Also Each villa can sleep an extra adult for US$95 a night, or two children (see Child-friendly section for pricing) The hotel runs a free shuttle service to the centre of Hoi An three times a day. Smoking is allowed in the villas and outside the restaurants.
Food and drink at Fusion Maia Resort
Open for breakfast and dinner, Five restaurant offers contemporary fine-dining in the sleek dining room (watch the chefs at work in their open kitchen) or on the sea-view terrace. Modern fusion dishes include wok-fried calamari, grilled snapper and hand-made noodles. For laid-back lunching, head for beach café Fresh. In nearby Hoi An, sister eatery Fusion Lounge Restaurant is the perfect spot to sip Lavazza coffee and indulge in home-made cakes and pastries.
- Dress code Light-weight linen and pretty beach frocks.
- Top table It's hard to beat the chilled atmosphere of the terrace at Five, but for romantic meals, ask to have a table set on the beach or beside the pool.
- Last orders When the Five kitchen closes at 10.30pm, move the party to Tonic Bar, which is open until 1am.
- Room service A global menu is available around the clock, ranging from Vietnamese or English breakfasts to an Asian tasting platter or succulent Australian steak.
Listen to chilled tunes in the sunken lounge of Tonic Bar while you sip a tea-infused cocktail – it's the perfect way to wrap up a tough day at the spa.
Fusion Maia Resort Truong Sa Street, Khue My Ward, Da Nang City, Ngu Hanh Son District
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Fusion Maia Resort
A glass of rose prosecco each on arrival. For stays of three nights or more, get a bento meal with a glass of the juice of the day at Fusion Lounge in Hoi An
Offers at Fusion Maia Resort
In the know
Our favourite rooms
All of the bright and breezy villas feature a stylish mix of white walls, dark wood furniture and restrained bamboo details. Private courtyards and huge pools also come as standard. We love the idea of a couples' holiday in one of the spacious two- or three-bedroom Beach Villas, positioned just a few steps from the ocean.
Floaty spa threads and swimwear, teamed with the hotel's bamboo flip-flops, which add a zen touch to your beach wardrobe. You can leave the iPod at home: each room comes with a preloaded one, and you can request playlists in advance. Laptops and iPads will sate any tech cravings.
Set within tropical gardens, Fusion Maia's day spa is the largest in Central Vietnam. Irresistibly, all spa services are included in the room rate, from manicures and massages to all-out pampering sessions, including a seven-day holistic program. Bliss.