Style Art nouveau beau
Setting Popular Passeig de Gràcia
El Palauet’s city-central suites are bright white beauties; housed in a 1906 art nouveau building with soaring ceilings, stained glass windows, opulent frescoes and a rooftop spa. Each suite is assigned its own personal assistant, who will help you unwrap Barcelona, barrio by barrio.
Need to know
- Rooms Six two-bedroom suites.
Double rooms from $968.79 (€750), excluding tax at 10 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€750) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details All rates are per apartment, which sleep up to four, and include a personal assistant, access to the hotel’s spa, and WiFi. A 10 per cent discount applies to stays of four nights or more. Breakfast is not included, and costs €35 a person.
- Facilities Spa and free WiFi throughout.
- Poolside No pool, but be sure to make use of the waterbeds, sauna and massage room on the terrace.
- Check-out 12 noon, but flexible, subject to availability (no extra charge). Earliest check-in, 3pm.
- Children Very welcome. Extra beds and cots (both free) can be added to rooms; the chef can whip up a children’s menu. Babysitting with a local nanny can be arranged (€60 an hour) with two days' notice. More...
- Also Each apartment comes equipped with a personal assistant, who will happily organise any extras during your stay. Whether you crave a massage, a haircut, a make-up consultation, a babysitter or just some recommendations, let your PA take charge.
Food and drink at El Palauet
Speak and ye shall find: if you want a private chef, a fully stocked fridge, a delivery of organic treats or a PA-prepared breakfast each morning (between 8am–10am) just let the property know. You won't miss having a formal restaurant.
- Dress code Treat the apartments like your home, and dress accordingly. That said, to look good in your photos, sport saturated pops of colour and floral/digital prints (look to Erdem and Mary Katrantzou for inspiration) to stand out against all the white.
- Top table Your favourite spot in your apartment, but probably by the stained glass windows.
- Room service Whether you want a drink, snack or full-blown three-course meal, there’s a 24-hour room service available from the concierge.
No bar, but with Barcelona on your doorstep, you won’t go thirsty.
El Palauet Passeig de Gràcia 113, Barcelona, 08008
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at El Palauet
A welcome hamper of fresh fruit
Current offers at El Palauet
In the know
Our favourite rooms
The best (and most expensive) of the Tibidabo suites which overlook the mountains is Principal Tibidabo, which has a beautiful semi-circle seating area, a stained glass window in half of the dual lounge and a small balcony. This suite feels light and airy, and also boasts some beautiful frescoes. Passeig de Gràcia apartments overlook the front of the building; we like Principal Passeig de Gràcia best because of its large terrace. (Both Principal Passeig de Tibidabo and Principal Passeig de Gràcia were once the building's main living quarters, hence the names and their lashings of space.)
Don’t worry if you forget anything – your concierge will replace any items that are AWOL during your stay.
Make sure you’re privy to ‘El Palauet recommends’, part of the concierge service, which has weekly tips on what to do and where to go, along with VIP access. Request a PlayStation at no extra cost.