DV Boutique Hotel & Spa
Style Turreted timber lodge
Setting Trentino mountain top
Christmas comes early at festive DV Boutique Hotel & Spa, a piste-side cosy cabin in the Dolomites that’s all natural, with wooden floors and animal hides warming up the interiors.
Need to know
- Rooms 20.
Double rooms from $182.20 (€136), excluding tax at 10 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€136) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- Facilities Spa, gardens and free WiFi throughout. In rooms: flatscreen TV, iPod dock and minibar.
- Poolside There’s a heated pool in the spa.
- Check-out 10am, but flexible, subject to availability. Earliest check-in, 3pm.
- Children Cots for under-twos cost €30 a day, and extra beds for older children can be arranged (price depends on age, well, size). The hotel can put guests in touch with a local nanny.
- Also Pets are allowed for €20 a day. There’s a smoking room in the main lounge area.
- Hotel closed From mid-April until the end of June, and from mid-September until early December.
Food and drink at DV Boutique Hotel & Spa
- Hotel restaurant Dolomièu has a festive feel, with red cushions and bushy wreathes on the walls in one section. The chef attempts to source all food locally, with fish coming straight from the mountain’s waterways. Look out for inventive takes on steamed lobster (serving it with guacamole, lime and tacos), trout sashimi and ravioli filled with braised pigeon.
- Dress code Après-ski angora, with some pearls and gold to keep up with the Joneses.
- Top table One of the cushioned benches by the window in the contemporary part of the restaurant, or snug in the cosier, traditional part.
- Last orders Breakfast starts at 7.30am in winter and 8am in summer, lasting until 10.30am all year round. The restaurant only opens for lunch on request. Dinner service starts at 7.30pm and finishes at 10pm. The bar shuts at 2am.
- Room service The full bar and restaurant menu can be ordered in whenever the restaurant’s open.
- Hotel bar The angular white Ice Cube Bar sits in between the lobby and the restaurant. Head here for a signature house cocktail in the wee hours.
DV Boutique Hotel & Spa Via Castelletto Inferiore 10, 38086 , Madonna Di Campiglio, South Tyrol, Trentino, 38086
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at DV Boutique Hotel & Spa
A 50-minute massage each
In the know
Our favourite rooms
The warmest room in the house has got to be 103, where you’ll find the only private sauna and a wood-burning stove by the bed. 104 has a sun-filled terrace with underfloor heating and magic mountain views. Families should ask for 105 and 106, which can interconnect.
The usual snowy suspects: moon boots, woolly hats and snow chains for your wagon.
The Panta Rei spa specialises in thalassotherapy (the healing use of sea water), and has a herbal Turkish bath, ice waterfall and salt cave with water beds.
From the Guestbook…
We spent two nights at the DV Boutique Hotel and had a great time there. The hotel is beautiful, in a great location with unique interior design, a relaxing spa, professional massa...more