Style Neo rustico
Setting Bougainvillea-bountiful Baleares
It's the outdoor environment of this retreat near Sóller that is the star of the show; the path around Ca's Xorc leads you through the dining area – buzzing at lunchtime, candlelit for dinner. When the terrace ends, follow the 100-year-old olive trees down to the swimming pool: not just any swimming pool, but an infinity pool that gives the illusion you’re swimming off the cliff edge and into the valley below.
Need to know
- Rooms 12.
Double rooms from $288.24 (€225), excluding tax at 10 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€225) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include breakfast.
- Facilities Massages can be arranged. Infinity-edged swimming pool and outdoor Jacuzzi, yoga classes on request.
- Check-out Midday. Earliest check-in, 3pm.
- Children Welcome; cots can be provided at an extra charge, and babysitter upon prior reservation.
- Also Make sure you book in advance if you want to dine in the restaurant on your first night – it gets busy quickly.
- Hotel closed From 1 November 2011 to 30 March 2012.
Food and drink at Ca's Xorc
- Hotel restaurant Mediterranean food is served for lunch and dinner until 10.30pm, every day except Tuesday. For cooler evenings there is an indoor restaurant, but you can’t beat dining under the candlelit olive trees in summer. Great wine list of Spanish and Mallorcan labels.
- Dress code Zhuzh up for supper.
- Top table Close to the gardens.
- Room service Drinks available 24 hours.
- Hotel bar Drinks can only be ordered from the restaurant or through room service.
Also worth knowing
- Weddings This property is suitable for weddings. More...
Ca's Xorc Carretera de Deià, km 56.1, Sóller, Mallorca Balearic Islands, Mallorca, Balearic Islands, 07100
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Ca's Xorc
A gift of a bottle of olive oil from Ca's Xorc olives, and homemade tapenade
Current offers at Ca's Xorc
Offers at Ca's Xorc
In the know
Our favourite rooms
Ask for a view over the gardens or valley. The more modern rooms have bigger bathrooms.
Don't forget your swimwear!
From the Guestbook…
This is a wonderful hotel with great staff, who leave you completely alone unless you want something. Would recommend Room 9 over Room 14, both have balconies with wondrous views o...more