Capri Palace Hotel & Spa
Style Alabaster chic
Setting Unspoilt Capri countryside
Michelin-starred Med cuisine, a serious Beauty Farm, and seaside chic as only Capri knows how. Capri Palace Hotel & Spa's past is recorded in its vaulted ceilings and columns, now a backdrop for huge sofas and artworks; and the pool, overlooking the Isle of Ischia, where you can nibble on exotic-fruit skewers while wearing oversized sunglasses, sets the tone of Italian indulgence.
Need to know
- Rooms 79 rooms, including 11 suites. Six rooms have private swimming pools and gardens.
Double rooms from $620.83 (€480), excluding tax at 10 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€480) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include buffet breakfast.
- Facilities Fitness centre, billiards, library, Capri Beauty Farm.
- Poolside There's a sunlounger-surrounded pool at the cliff's edge; more swimming opportunities await at the Il Riccio private beach club, close to the Blue Grotto.
- Check-out Midday.
- Children One child up to 12 years of age is accommodated free of charge when staying in parents' room, meals to be paid extra. During the months of June, July and August children the hotel welcomes children over 10 years only.
- Also Minimum stays may apply. The spa specialises in leg treatments, with wonder therapies to help prevent and improve cellulite and vascular problems.
- Hotel closed November until April.
Food and drink at Capri Palace Hotel & Spa
Elegant L'Olivo is the only restaurant in Capri with a Michelin star, open daily for lunch and dinner and offering Mediterranean cuisine from Ischia-born chef Andrea Migliaccio. The new Ragù bistro is on a terrace overlooking the Gulf of Naples; expect amazing spaghetti alla vongole, melanzane parmigiana and a seafood tartare trio from its kitchens. There’s a light lunch menu at poolside Il Riccio. Dinner is also served in summer.
- Dress code Italian-style elegance.
- Top table Any on the terrace for the fabulous view.
- Room service 24 hours.
The Bar degli Artisti is named after the many artworks that hang on its walls. It's open 9pm–1am.
Also worth knowing
- Weddings This property is suitable for weddings. More...
Capri Palace Hotel & Spa Via Capodimonte 14, Capri, Campania, 80071
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Capri Palace Hotel & Spa
Fresh seasonal fruit on arrival. Smith members booking Deluxe Junior Suites and above also get a €75 voucher to spend either at Michelin-starred restaurant L'Olivo or poolside bistro Il Mosaico
Current offers at Capri Palace Hotel & Spa
In the know
Our favourite rooms
The Megaron Suite is a huge penthouse with a private circular swimming pool set in a Mediterranean roof garden. Two of the deluxe rooms, as well as five of the suites, have their own private pools and gardens. If you choose a Classic room, ask for one with a sea view.
Free lessons in watercolour painting, once a month for one week. Free nature walks once a week. Two 15-metre Baia motorboats and a 20-metre sailboat are available for private transport. Transfers are also available by helicopter from Naples airport.