Style Colonial heritage hotel
Setting Fort Cochin waterfront
Kerala boutique hotel Brunton Boatyard stands proud in historical Fort Cochin as an elegant colonial-style hotel suited to the sophisticated modern traveller. Distinguished decor, fantastic outdoor pool, excellent eateries – what's not to love?
Need to know
- Rooms 26: four deluxe suites and 22 standard rooms.
Double rooms from $189.10 (€147), excluding tax at 12 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€147) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include breakfast.
- Facilities Outdoor swimming pool, Ayurvedic Centre for basic treatments and massages, cooking sessions for guests, library, DVDs available on request, WiFi in lobby. In-room amenities: minibar, TV, air-con and Ayurvedic products from Biotique.
- Poolside The outdoor pool overlooks working fishermen and huge boats that pass by in this stretch of sea.
- Check-out Midday.
- Children A cot or extra bed can be provided for an additional charge,. They also offer childcare at an hourly rate.
Food and drink at Brunton Boatyard
- Hotel restaurant History serves Portuguese, Dutch, British Raj, Arabic, Kosher and local Keralan dishes made with local ingredients by chef Jerry Mathew. Terrace Grill (closed in monsoon season) offers seafood. Armoury provides snacks and light meals.
- Dress code You’ll be happiest dressing in a semi-respectable way as you’ll find fellow guests tend to be in smart-casual safari-style garb.
- Last orders 22h30 for dinner in all restaurants.
- Room service Various snacks are available around the clock.
- Hotel bar Sample a new cocktail every evening at Armoury, last orders are at a respectable 22h30.
Brunton Boatyard Calvetty , Fort Cochin, Cochin, Kerala, KERALA / INDIA, 682001
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Brunton Boatyard
Two-for-one dinner in the main restaurant
In the know
Our favourite rooms
With sea views from all 26 rooms, everyone’s a winner. Bathrooms look out onto the waters, and each room has its own private patio. Ask for a room on the second floor to best enjoy the vista.
Warm clothing – temperatures can plummet in the evenings; mosquito spray, swimwear.
You can smoke in the bedrooms, some communal areas and the coffee shop. No pets allowed.