Bill & Coo
Style Martinis and minimalism
Setting The Aegean Miami
This beachside boutique hotel in Mykonos Town offers sea-view serenity and contemporary coastal cool. Achingly hip and refreshingly chilled, Bill & Coo is the designer destination of choice for jet-set romantics. Its poolside lounge bar is a picture of glassy elegance, just made for mojitos and midnight seduction.
Need to know
- Rooms 22 suites.
Double rooms from $307.43 (€240), excluding tax at 19 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€240) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include breakfast.
- Facilities Valet parking, TV lounge, free WiFi throughout, CD/DVD library, dry-cleaning service. In-room amenities: LCD TV, CD/DVD player, Apivita toiletries, hydro-massage jet shower.
- Poolside A classy combination of glass and wood-panel flooring surrounds the infinity pool, where you can unwind on banquettes or sun loungers and admire the view (and your fellow guests).
- Check-out Midday; late check-out depends on availability.
- Children Babies and toddlers stay for free – cots can be provided. Older children can stay for an additional 50 per cent of the per person rate.
- Also 10 suites are non-smoking. Pets weighing less than five kilos can be accommodated, but are not allowed in the communal areas.
- Hotel closed 20 October to 20 April.
Food and drink at Bill & Coo
The Bill & Coo open kitchen dominates the poolside and provides light, fresh Mediterranean cuisine, with a wizardly approach to fish. It’s open to non-residents, too.
- Dress code Linens and labels.
- Top table Sit side by side on the banquettes so you can both enjoy the sea view and the colourful play of fibre-optic lights in the pool.
- Last orders Dinner is served between 7pm and midnight; salads and snacks are available throughout the day. The bar runs dry at 3am.
- Room service 24 hours. The suite terraces are ideal for intimate dining or champagne breakfasts.
- Hotel bar The poolside lounge bar is as chilled out as it’s possible to be in this much sunshine. The squashy sofas and cool Corian furniture are the perfect place from which to watch the sunset over a daiquiri.
Also worth knowing
- Weddings This property is suitable for weddings. More...
Bill & Coo Mykonos, Aegean Islands, Mykonos, 84600
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Bill & Coo
A bottle of fine wine in your suite
In the know
Our favourite rooms
The spacious white and baby blue suites all have private terraces with sun loungers, but for that genuine master-of-all-you-survey feeling, opt for a Deluxe Suite so you can admire the Aegean from your hot tub.
High heels and cobbles were never destined to get on well, so make sure you have some flat party shoes. Remember: as far as sunglasses are concerned, there’s no such thing as ‘too big’.