Style Belgian boutique noir
Setting Central city streets
Just 10 minutes from Brussels' Midi Station, you couldn’t wish for a more conveniently situated hotel. But, once inside, you forget the pros and cons of the location – the smart and striking monochrome visuals, coupled with the Barbarella-disc ‘curtains’ and retro furnishings, give Be Manos the sleek, svelte looks of Sixties Soho.
Need to know
- Rooms 60, including 25 suites.
Double rooms from $133.26 (€104), excluding tax at 5 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional local city tax of €6.00 per room per night on check-out.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€104) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates exclude breakfast (€20 a person).
- Facilities Spa with sauna, hammam and massage salon, boutique shop, free WiFi throughout, valet parking. In rooms: flatscreen TV, minibar, Korres toiletries.
- Check-out Midday. Later check-out (until 3pm) may be available.
- Children Although the hotel is more suited to adults, over-fives are welcome, with extra beds at €50 a night. Babysitting can be arranged with advance notice. Be Manos’ staff can prepare children’s meals to order.
- Also Some designated smoking rooms are available. Pets are welcome for €30 a day.
Food and drink at Be Manos
- Hotel restaurant Gleaming monochrome and illuminated with shimmering, bubbly chandeliers, Be Lella cooks up a hearty and harmonious marriage of French and Belgian cuisine, with some excellent seafood and melt-in-the-maw Blanc-bleu Belge beef.
- Dress code Paco Rabanne mini-dresses and op-art chic.
- Top table Park yourselves on the curved white banquette on the corner table for some premium people watching.
- Last orders The kitchen closes at 11pm.
- Room service Meals and snacks are available in room between 7am and 11pm.
- Hotel bar Both the lobby bar and the guests-only Black Lounge are dressed in Be Manos’ signature monochrome, hung with tinkling veils of silver disks that throw kaleidoscopic patterns on the walls. The Black Lounge leads out onto a timber-decked terrace.
Also worth knowing
- Weddings This property is suitable for weddings. More...
Be Manos 23–27 Square de l’Aviation, Brussels, 1070
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Be Manos
Free admission to the spa
In the know
Our favourite rooms
Size matters at Be Manos – every room is at least 30sqm, meaning that whatever you book, you’ll have oodles of feline-flinging space. We’re especially keen on the two rear-facing junior suites (412 and 512), which have their own terraces. Hotel room interiors are bold monochrome creations, with the slick black masculinity offset by softer touches such as suede fabrics and opaline glass ornaments.
Brussels is a moist, strollable city, so comfortable shoes and an umbrella (preferably retro print) will see you right.
Look out for the wall-mounted designer Plexiglass apple-holders dotted around the hotel. No, really. And help yourself to an apple.