Aleenta Phuket-Phang Nga
Style Sleek seaside sugar cubes
Setting Sultry Siam shores
It’s always a delight to find a luxury retreat with a conscience, but boutique hotel Aleenta Phuket-Phang Nga on Thailand's Phang Nga coast is passionately involved in turtle conservation, and has its own sanctuary nearby. If watching hatchlings making their first stumbling journey to the sea doesn’t pique your interest, how about the resort's rooms with their retractable glass walls, ocean views and endless private, pristine beach right outside?
Need to know
- Rooms 39, comprising 12 villas, 8 villas and 19 residences.
Double rooms from $177.58 (THB5,299), excluding tax at 17.7 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (THB5,299) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include breakfast and a daily yoga lesson.
- Facilities Spa, yoga pavilion, gym, library of CDs and books, boutique, free WiFi throughout. In rooms: preloaded iPod, fridge, minibar, yoga mat, TV and DVD player.
- Poolside The Ocean View Lofts have access to a 30m infinity pool overlooking the Andaman Sea. All other suites and villas have private pools.
- Check-out A lazybones-friendly 2pm.
- Children All ages are welcome in the Ocean View Residences and Beachfront Villas, but other villas are for over-12s only. Free baby cots can be provided.
- Also Christmas bookings require a five-night minimum stay.
Food and drink at Aleenta Phuket-Phang Nga
- Hotel restaurant Spicy Far Eastern fusion at the open-air Beach Lounge; nouvelle French cuisine with a local touch at the newer Chef’s Table. Plump for the pandan-wrapped Andaman lobster and balsamic caramel.
- Dress code Assured but unfussy – light crisp linens and flowing summer dresses.
- Top table Assuming the weather’s obliging, request a table on the beach and dine within inches of the ocean.
- Last orders Food is available until 10.30pm, but the drink keeps flowing until the last guest leaves.
- Room service Meals can be served in your room between 6am and midnight.
- Hotel bar Sharing space with the restaurant, the relaxed beach bar is an essential stop-off for an alfresco cocktail, and plays a chilled-out mixture of lounge, jazz, lo-fi and crooner tunes.
Also worth knowing
- Weddings This property is suitable for weddings. More...
Aleenta Phuket-Phang Nga Natai Beach Phang Nga, Phuket, 82140
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Aleenta Phuket-Phang Nga
A romantic breakfast with bubbles and a red rose; a magical bath experience for five-night stays; a candlelit dinner for two for seven-night stays
In the know
Our favourite rooms
The Ocean View Loft Suites have two floors, double-height ceilings and private sun-decks. For the pinnacle of pampering, go for the presidential Spa Villa, which includes a private pool and Jacuzzi, outdoor lounge and spa treatment room. To lay the luxury on even thicker, engage the services of a private butler and a personal chef.
Forget the iPod – all rooms have one. Forget the swimwear – if your room has a private pool you can sunbathe sans tan lines. Most of all, forget the stress and fretting of everyday life – Aleenta has a no-tension policy.
Swot up on your culinary skills with Aleenta’s daily Thai-cookery course, which starts with a chef-led tour of local vegetable markets and culminates in sampling your creations. There are cocktail mixology courses, too. Detox after at Spa IV, where treatments revolve around the sun – and the moon, earth and sea – with ocean views to match. Yoga and t'ai chi are also favourite pastimes here.
From the Guestbook…
Exactly the chill-out we needed. The food was fantastic, the Thai massage exactly what we needed, and the yoga restorative.more