Style Contemporary Ottoman
Setting Banks of the Bosphorus
An ex-pasha’s mansion on the Bosphorus, A'jia boutique hotel on the edge of Istanbul has a grand Ottoman exterior that belies its contemporary interior of slick modern design. There’s not a kilim or belly-dancer’s tassel in sight, just chic white-on-white glamour. The understated, modern luxury extends to the sparse, cool bedrooms. Almost as big as the rooms themselves, A'jia Hotel's bathrooms are gorgeous Ottoman chambers of creamy marble and tile.
Need to know
- Rooms 15, including six deluxe suites.
Double rooms from $387.74 (€300), excluding tax at 8 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€300) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates exclude breakfast.
- Facilities Flatscreen TV/DVD, Thai massage by arrangement, concierge, butler service on request, wireless Internet throughout. The hotel's boat is available to take you back and forth across the Bosphorus and on private tours of Istanbul.
- Check-out Midday, but some flexibility.
- Children Children can be accommodated, but the hotel, with its terraces over the waterway, was not designed with them in mind.
- Also Non-smoking rooms are available. No pets. One room has wheelchair access. For a VIP arrival, the hotel can organise a boat ride from Atatürk Airport for around US$500 dollars one way.
Food and drink at A'jia Hotel
- Hotel restaurant Ajia's restaurant serves Mediterranean/Italian food, and the best Sunday brunch in town (10h–15h). Guest chefs, eg: the chef of Zuma in London, make occasional visits.
- Dress code Hip and urban.
- Top table Number 30, a corner table inside, or any table on the river terrace.
- Hotel bar There's a long white bar on the waterfront terrace, and another bar inside in the restaurant area.
Also worth knowing
- Weddings This property is suitable for weddings. More...
A'jia Hotel 27 Çubuklu Caddesi, Kanlica, Istanbul, (GMT+02:00) Athens, Istanbul, Minsk, 34812
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at A'jia Hotel
Welcome cocktails and late check-out, whenever available
Current offers at A'jia Hotel
Offers at A'jia Hotel
In the know
Our favourite rooms
Ask for a room with a view of the Bosphorus and/or a private balcony. Room 10 is a duplex with sitting room downstairs and bedroom upstairs, and a bathtub right next to the bed. Room 8 has a huge balcony that gives you the feeling you own the place… and beautiful views over the Bosphorus. Room 9 is spacious, with a sitting-room area and a bathtub beneath a sea-view window.
A scarf or hat to keep your hair nice during windy trips across the Bosphorus. A light jacket or jumper in case it's windy when you're lunching on the terrace.
From the Guestbook…
Great hotel room and service. A great way to see Istanbul is to go on a walking gastronomic tour of the city, using Istanbul Eats (http://istanbuleats.com), definitely worth it.more