Style Slick service, sharp style
Setting So SoHo
The bar and restaurant of 60 Thompson are reason alone to stay here. The front entrance of this contemporary 97-roomed boutique hotel in SoHo glows with numerous shelves of backlit glass jars of orchids. Its rooftop bar, A60 (open with varied hours between the middle of May until mid-September) is the talk of the town and definitely the place to be during the summer months.
Need to know
- Rooms 97 rooms, including nine suites and one loft.
Double rooms from $269.00, excluding tax at 14.75 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional room tax of $3.50 per room per night on check-out.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency ($269) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates exclude breakfast.
- Facilities Fitness centre. In rooms: Dean & DeLuca minibars, beauty bars with products by Kiehl's, Frette linens.
- Check-out Noon. Late check-outs at discretion of front desk, possibly with additional charge.
- Children Babysitting on request, cribs available.
- Also No pets.
Food and drink at 60 Thompson
- Hotel restaurant In Kittichai, Ian Chalermkittichai has devised a modern Thai menu.
- Top table In summer, out front.
- Last orders Lunch in Kittichai, 2.30pm; dinner, 11pm, or 12 midnight Friday and Saturday. Thom Bar, 2am; A60, 12.30am.
- Room service 24 hours, except Sunday nights.
- Hotel bar The seductive Thom Bar has an extensive cocktail list, with bar menu by Kittichai. On the rooftop, with amazing views over Manhattan, A60 is the bar exclusively open to guests and 60 Thompson members, with varied hours throughout the warmer months (mid-May through to mid-September).
60 Thompson 60 Thompson Street, New York, NY 10012
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at 60 Thompson
Welcome bottle of cold sake; SilverSmith and GoldSmith members also get free WiFi
Current offers at 60 Thompson
Offers at 60 Thompson
In the know
Our favourite rooms
A Deluxe King with a hardwood floor is especially charming. (Rooms ending in '3' have hardwood floor, from 33 on the third floor, right up to Room 123.) The higher you go, the better the view, of course: eighth/ninth up have unrestricted city views.
Your bikini, for rooftop sunning.