Hotel website rate THB3750 per night
Offer rate THB3000 per night
Conversions via XE.com, using today's exchange rate. All prices given are the lowest nightly rate for a double room.
- Complimentary upgrade to next room category*
Other terms Complimentary upgrade is subject to availability at the time of booking and is not available on upgrade to Penthouse.
Deposit policy Full, non-refundable prepayment is required when booking.
Style Euro-Thai high rise
Setting A lollop from Lumpini
Despite its high-rise size, Hotel Muse in Bangkok feels refreshingly intimate, thanks to its seductive Euro-inspired decor and lofty layout. The ambience is playful yet elegant and its sensual city-view bedrooms are offset by super-styled interiors, including some of the most hedonistic wining and dining spots in town.
NEED TO KNOW
- Rooms 174, including 11 suites.
- Rates Double rooms from THB 3,750, excluding tax at 17.7 per cent..
- More details Rates exclude breakfast at THB650 a person, plus tax and service charges. Extra beds for adults are THB2,500 a night.
- Facilities Concierge, tour services, library, gym, games room, WiFi throughout (from THB107 for 30 minutes to THB428 for 24 hours). In rooms: 65-channel flatscreen TV with international radio, movies and in-house music selection, iPod dock, minibar, own-label toiletries (or Molton Brown in upper-tier rooms). DVD players on request.
- Poolside Nestled 19 floors up, the foliage-fringed infinity lap-pool and sun-baked deck with daytime Wet Bar is pleasingly breezy. Scoff Angus beef burgers and slurp smoothies as you soak in the skyscraper scenes.
- Check-out 12pm; check-in, 2pm, but both are flexible subject to availability.
- Children Muse is more adults' abode than toddlers' playground, but the hotel offers baby cots, and one child under four can share a bed with parents for free (breakfast costs THB325). Extra beds for kids aged four to 12 cost THB1,250, including breakfast. More...
- Also Make time for vertiginous thrills at the Speakeasy, Muse's lofty rooftop lounge bars with killer Bangkok views.