- Upgrade included - Daily buffet breakfast
- Round trip transfers from/to Marrakech Airport
- 30 minutes relaxing massage upon arrival
- Half a day excursion to Valley Asni or Agafay desert including lunch and transfers
- Dinner à la carte at L’Italien « by Don Alfonso »
- Ritual hammam evasion "60 minutes" (meals excluding drinks)
Minimum stay 3 nights
Deposit policy A Smith deposit is required to confirm your booking. If you need to cancel, as long as you do so before the hotel's cancellation policy comes into effect, the Smith deposit will be refunded to you as a voucher, which you can use towards a future Smith booking.
Style Palace of pleasure
Setting Medina-side Mamounia gardens
Ravishing and regal, La Mamounia hotel is set in royal gardens, styled with Moorish opulence, and as sensuous as a seraglio. Aware that its guests (Winston Churchill was a fan) expect the best, the legendary den of decadence recruited luxury-lifestyle luminaries including Jacques Garcia and Olivia Giacobetti for its recent refurbishment, and world-class chefs to captain its restaurants.
NEED TO KNOW
- Rooms 209, including 71 suites.
- Rates Double rooms from MAD 4,545, excluding tax at 10 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional local city tax of MAD49.50 per person per night on check-out.
- More details Rates exclude Continental breakfast at Dh350–Dh650.
- Facilities Gardens, spa with hammam and beauty salon, gym, tennis courts, ping pong table, library (including CDs and DVDs) and free WiFi throughout. In rooms: flatscreen TV, iPod dock, minibar, free bottled water and bespoke bath products by Olivia Giacobetti.
- Poolside Set amid the gardens and flanked by palm trees, the vast and glittering pool is decorated with fish-scale tiles.
- Check-out 12 noon (flexible subject to availability and possibly a charge). Earliest check-in, 3pm.
- Children Smith Junior is welcome. Extra beds (Dh800 a night for children under the age of 12) and free cots are available. Babysitting with a local nanny can be arranged for Dh100 an hour (request upon booking). Under-16s cannot use the hotel's spa. More...
- Also All rooms come with a private terrace, meaning smokers can light up outside. Book a Suite or the Riad and enjoy additional in-room treats: fresh flowers, fruit, pastries, Moroccan wine and champagne.