Not valid on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, but please enter your dates to confirm availability, or contact the Travel Team on 1 800 464 2040
Deposit policy A Smith deposit is required to confirm your booking. If you need to cancel, as long as you do so before the hotel's cancellation policy comes into effect, the Smith deposit will be refunded to you as a voucher, which you can use towards a future Smith booking.
Style Decorative opulence
Setting Grand civic redbrick
The reception of this Berkshire boutique hotel is a swirl of pinks, reds, burnt orange and silver, creating a slick European-style ambience. The Forbury's commissioned contemporary art on the walls and one of the world’s biggest chandeliers add up to a stylish stay with a decadent, playful air.
NEED TO KNOW
- Rooms 23, including four Luxury Rooms, four suites and a Grand Suite.
- Rates Double rooms from GBP 95, excluding tax at 20 per cent..
- More details Rates usually exclude breakfast (£12 for Continental; £17 for full English).
- Facilities Bang & Olufsen audiovisual, free wireless broadband, custom-woven satin sheets, 30-seat cinema, library and Moroccan-inspired Secret Garden.
- Check-out 11am but flexible when possible.
- Children Cot available at no charge; extra beds for older children are £30 a night. Babysitting, £10 an hour. Children's menu in the restaurant.
- Also No pets, but guide dogs are welcome. There are 16 serviced apartments available for short lets.