Hotel website rate BRL1410 per night
Offer rate BRL1057.5 per night
Conversions via XE.com, using today's exchange rate. All prices given are the lowest nightly rate for a double room.
This offer is not valid for arrival on Fridays and Saturdays
Not valid on Fridays and Saturdays, but please enter your dates to confirm availability, or contact the Travel Team on 1 800 464 2040
Minimum stay 4 nights
Maximum stay 4 nights
Deposit policy A Smith deposit is required to confirm your booking. If you need to cancel, as long as you do so before the hotel's cancellation policy comes into effect, the Smith deposit will be refunded to you as a voucher, which you can use towards a future Smith booking. Ponta dos Ganchos requires a further deposit of 50% of the booking total which will be charged to you directly by the hotel. The remaining balance is due prior to arrival. A non-refundable deposit of 50 per cent is taken within seven days of booking. The remaining 50 per cent must be paid at least three days before check-in.
Style Jet-set jungle bungalows
Setting Private-island peninsula
Ponta dos Ganchos is a private paradise on a secluded stretch of Southern Brazil where sunsets sparkle and breakfast lasts all day. This relaxed rainforest retreat is on its own peninsula, fringed by tropical trees, choppy shores and oyster farms, with plenty to keep you busy – a games room, cinema and the only Christian Dior spa in South America.
NEED TO KNOW
- Rooms 25 freestanding suites.
- Rates Double rooms from BRL 1,410, excluding tax at 3 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional government tax of BRL4.26 per room per night on check-out.
- More details Rates include daily breakfast.
- Facilities Spa, cinema, games room, gym, clay tennis court, CD, DVD and book library. In rooms: flatscreen TV, CD/DVD player, bottled water, Nespresso coffee machine, L’Occitane bath products.
- Poolside Rooms have their own Jacuzzi or infinity pool, and there’s a heated pool inside for rainy days.
- Check-out 12 noon. Check-in, 2pm.
- Children The rugged rainforest terrain makes this hotel unsuitable for mini Smiths.