Boutique hotels in Bouches-du-Rhone
The Smith team has visited luxury boutique hotels, five-star retreats and stylish guesthouses in Bouches-du-Rhone, to bring you a cherry-picked collection of unique places to stay.
- Style Toile de Jouy, tant de joie
- Setting Hidden in Roman Nîmes
The communal areas of the tranquil Jardins Secrets hotel in Nîmes are enhanced with books, photographs, musical paraphernalia and aviaries full of tiny singing birds.
- Style Chintz with chutzpah
- Setting Cultured vieille ville
Honey-coloured Villa Gallici on the edge of Aix-en-Provence is a lavish and luxe boutique hotel with a decadently decorated interior.
- Style Urban mansion
- Setting Aristocratic Arles
This chic L'Hôtel Particulier in the ancient city of Arles has crisp-linened beds and Provençal furniture in its huge whitewashed boudoirs.
- Style Chic country retreat
- Setting Rocks and ruins of Les Baux
A beautiful boutique hotel set in beautiful countryside near Les Baux de Provence, L'Oustau de Baumanière is world-famous for its exquisite haute cuisine.
- Style Fabulous farmhouse finesse
- Setting Van Gogh country
Le Mas de la Rose is a 17th-century cluster of converted farm buildings high on a hillside, surrounded by olive and pine trees and lavender.