Boutique hotels in Gard
The Smith team has visited luxury boutique hotels, five-star retreats and stylish guesthouses in Gard, to bring you a cherry-picked collection of unique places to stay.
- Style Toile de Jouy, tant de joie
- Setting Hidden in Roman Nîmes
The communal areas of the tranquil Jardins Secrets hotel in Nîmes are enhanced with books, photographs, musical paraphernalia and aviaries full of tiny singing birds.
- Style Historic-with-heart maison d’hôte
- Setting Provençal poet’s corner
La Maison d’Ulysse hotel is a historic homestay in the Gard region of southern France, with charming hosts, gorgeous grounds, a heated pool and a colourful mix of art.
- Style Urban mansion
- Setting Aristocratic Arles
This chic L'Hôtel Particulier in the ancient city of Arles has crisp-linened beds and Provençal furniture in its huge whitewashed boudoirs.
- Style Shabby-chic boho bonhomie
- Setting Provençal stone hamlet
Transformed from crumbling old French house to enchanting, bohemian chambre d’hôte, Les Sardines aux Yeux Bleus is a heart-stoppingly serene boutique gem within a traditional Provençal stone hamlet.